Sign in to follow this  
TTurbo

Graphics pop-up(FCS) and co-pilot panel bug

Hi to all again,i had discovered two more issues and i want to crosscheck if anybody is suffering this error too.

When selecting a dawn setting(time) in FSX time the FCS pop-up panel sees like this,with or without lights,setting day or dusk and night the panel sees ok with or without cockpit lights.

And if i go to copilot panel and select panel flood light to on the selector for VOR2/NDB2/LNAV2 doesn´t work visually(rotating).

Very dissapointed with this.

abtit1.jpg

Alex.

Never seen that before or had an issue with it. Did you try submitting a support ticket?

At the afternoon i will try to reinstall it and see what it happens...If not works ok i get a support ticket.

Thanks.

At the afternoon i will try to reinstall it and see what it happens...If not works ok i get a support ticket.

Turn that around.  Support first - then reinstall if they tell you to.

Honestly, too many people try reinstalls as the first option when it should be the last.  It rarely ever fixes the issue, and can actually cause more issues than it's attempting to solve.

Kyle Rodgers

Kyle or anybody,can test this for me,please???.

1.Set fsx time to dawn(and don´t touch the hour),load de pmdg js41 and open the FCS pop-up(autopilot) and check if you have ALT and the below bottons wich i haven´t in my first post.

2.Set the panel flood lights to on(switch on the left side pilot panel) and go to copilot panel and try to rotate the selector( red circle )and try to switch between VOR2/NDB2/LNAV2 and see what happens.

Thanks in advance guys.

Sin_t_tulo.jpg

Kyle or anybody,can test this for me,please???.

If you wouldn't mind PM'ing me to remind me, I'll try and test it tonight/tomorrow and post back here.

Kyle Rodgers

PMDG-JS4100-graphics and knob tests

Best Regards,

Vaughan Martell - PP-ASEL KDTW

That´s is!!!!Thanks sir.

...waiting pmdg ticket support response.....since yesterday.

Alex.