Sign in to follow this  
Harshad vaghela

FMC issue and TO/GO issue

I use 737-800 pmdg, my FMC always shows 'Navdata is out of date ' do i need to purchase new Navdata or is there any free ware? which i can use.

there are people who bought new nav data for their FMC,they also get this message in their CDU. how to sollve this issue ?

during takeoff, after engaging TO/GO both engine show power  of 89 to 97 % as per the requirement, but suddenly with in two seconds my right engine power comes down to 40 %. Iam using FSUIPC since many months and there was no issue at all ,suddenly this  issue has started ,what shall i do ? please note that i do engage FD of both the pilots and also engage A/T also.

suggest right solution for these two issues

thanks

There is a asymmetry in the thrust lever configuration,you should align your FSUIPC,

2.nd : look in the FMC ,Failure section : Random failure  yes/No  , choose (No) .

I use 737-800 pmdg, my FMC always shows 'Navdata is out of date ' do i need to purchase new Navdata or is there any free ware? which i can use.
there are people who bought new nav data for their FMC,they also get this message in their CDU. how to sollve this issue ?

You can purchase navdata from several sources.  I use Navigraph.  You can also just edit a text file in the NAVDATA folder (FSX Folder \ PMDG \ NAVDATA) to trick it into thinking it's current if you don't want to pay for the updates.

during takeoff, after engaging TO/GO both engine show power  of 89 to 97 % as per the requirement, but suddenly with in two seconds my right engine power comes down to 40 %. Iam using FSUIPC since many months and there was no issue at all ,suddenly this  issue has started ,what shall i do ? please note that i do engage FD of both the pilots and also engage A/T also.

First:

TO/GA - take off / go around

TO/GO - what I want to get later for dinner  :P

As for your actual issue, FSUIPC can cause issues when you use it to calibrate/process your throttle inputs.  I'll leave it for someone else who's more experienced/knowledgeable to explain it, but the basic part is: assign and calibrate your throttle axis in FSX, and not in FSUIPC.

Kyle Rodgers