Sign in to follow this  
AWACS

Captain Sim New Website Launched

Guest Akflyin

Thought you guys might like to knowwww.captainsim.comfly safeDave in Alaska

I just visited the CS website a few minutes ago and found this out too.They haven't actually opened up a new forum yet, as far as I can see, so I'd guess that there will still be voices of dissent with regards to CS and their products/product support. (Not that I've ever had a problem myself)However, there is a very nice new preview for the C-130, which is apparently about to go to Beta testing. Nothing new from the exterior model, as there have been shots of that about for a long time, but there are stunning shots of the VC...looks unbelievable. The entire cargo-bay/flightdeck appears to be modelled. Can't wait for this to grace my hard drive!So, if your CS fan, head on over and take a look. If your not, well, with a truly sincere respect for your opinions, can we not turn this into an anti-CS thread, and just leave it as a heads up for those that still believe CS can put out some exciting products.Thanks.Al.

This is great news, the C-130 looks... wow, I don't know what words to use. Great stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Jeff

Jeff

Commercial | Instrument | Multi-Engine Land

AMD 5600X, RTX3070, 32MB RAM, 2TB SSD

Lol, where is the forum? Oh, right, I have to use the "automated transported warpdrive" customer system. No thank you.ricardo

Yeah that C130 looks good at first. I hope it isnt like the 707 with impossible to read gauges. I do not like to be negative without actually seeing the final product but I am little gun shy after the 707 and (from what I hear the 727) it was impossible for me to read the engine gauges. I hope for the best though. The C130 really needed to be done well it is a fantastic aircraft.

Hi,I already said it, and I say it again......I will never ever buy anything more from Captain Sim until they fix the B707 once and for all. ;-)Happy landings, Staffan AhlbergSweden/Stockholm/ESSAhttp://www.scandicair.com/images/dc9_banner.jpg"I will come and cut your lawn for a high quality DC8-63 system"[/color]My specs are:Dell Dimension 4600 P4/3.0 Ghz1024 Mb DDR333 Dual channel memory (2x256,1x512)128 Mb ATI Radeon 9800 ProOmega 2590DirectX 9.0cW XP Home with SP1E171FPb Flat panel monitor 17"240Gb (2x120) 7200rpm HD

Staffan

Tried to register, every combination of what I thinnk the security code is gets rejected... NOROBOTS or something???

I think it's a security setting in Internet Explorer. I use to have this problem and I remember turning my security settings down a little for the website and then I was able to see the numbers.Jeff

Jeff

Commercial | Instrument | Multi-Engine Land

AMD 5600X, RTX3070, 32MB RAM, 2TB SSD