Sign in to follow this  
Guest OwenH FSD

Gmax Bell 206B Television version - quick note

Guest OwenH FSD

Those of you who downloaded the TV version of my new Gmax Bell 206B - there was a bit of a hiccup with a texture. I have uploaded the fix to the AVSIM library and should be available within 24 hours. The package that is available at HoverControl.com has the corrected texture included already if you want to re-download the entire package.Hope all are enjoying the Bell!!Regards,Owen

Owen, been following your development over at HC and I just wanted to say thanks for this model, truly outstanding and I am very pleased to be able to do a "real" repaint now! LOLFrom someone that owns several FSD aircraft, thanks for the design time and the "gift!".Regards, MichaelKDFWhttp://www.calvirair.com/mcpics/mcdcvabanner.jpgCalVirAir International

Best, Michael

KDFW

Guest OwenH FSD

My pleasure, Mike!I thourougly enjoyed creating it, and I'm glad to pass along this gift to the community.Regards,Owen

Guest A321

>My pleasure, Mike!>>I thourougly enjoyed creating it, and I'm glad to pass along>this gift to the community.>>Regards,>>OwenThanks Owen, its awesome.. Its just amazing. Will you be doing any Uk reapints for it.Jason

Guest OwenH FSD

I had not planned on doing any UK repaints, but the repaint kit, from what I've been told, is very good and should make creating your own very easy ... give it a go!Regards,Owen

Guest Mike_Luchia

I too wanted to pass along my thanks for this fantastic addon. It flys beautifully and is making my helicopter skills much better, as well as more enjoyable.Thanks again Owen

"I had not planned on doing any UK repaints, but the repaintkit, from what I've been told, is very good and should makecreating your own very easy ... give it a go!"Yep, the paintkit works great, just finished a VA paint. Finally lettering on the fuse of the 206 that isn't mirrored. Thanks again Owen, you da man!Regards, MichaelKDFWhttp://www.calvirair.com/mcpics/mcdcvabanner.jpgCalVirAir Internationalhttp://forums.avsim.net/user_files/110747.jpg

Best, Michael

KDFW

Guest OwenH FSD

Oh wow! Great paint scheme in such a short period of time! Keep them coming!Best,Owen