Sign in to follow this  
brucek

Jets in P3D v2.3?

Continuing to embrace P3D v2.3, I feel we are very fortunate to have a sim this good based on FSX.

I'd be interested in what jet aircraft people are using in v2.3... I have the Aerosoft A320 and Captain Sim B772 that I used in v2.2, and have yet to install in my freshly-reinstalled v2.3. I note that the Quality Wings B752 is not yet ready for v2.3 (I loved it in v2.2).

Any info much appreciated.

Thanks, Bruce.

Continuing to embrace P3D v2.3, I feel we are very fortunate to have a sim this good based on FSX.

I'd be interested in what jet aircraft people are using in v2.3... I have the Aerosoft A320 and Captain Sim B772 that I used in v2.2, and have yet to install in my freshly-reinstalled v2.3. I note that the Quality Wings B752 is not yet ready for v2.3 (I loved it in v2.2).

Any info much appreciated.

Thanks, Bruce.

Carenado Phenom 100 is a blast (watch for the Hawker also - cant wait for that one) and the CS777 is very nice - for the real heavies I think you have pretty much covered it for now - just waiting on the new baby airbus and PMDG

Rich Sennett

Thanks, I must go look for the Phenom...

Bruce.

Thanks, I must go look for the Phenom...

Bruce.

If you need some tips on it - let me know

Rich Sennett

Is v1.4 Captain Sim B772 still the current version and good for v2.3< Rich?

Thanks, Bruce.

Is v1.4 Captain Sim B772 still the current version and good for v2.3< Rich?

Thanks, Bruce.

Yup - make sure you buy the P3D version as it can be confusing I have some great paints for it also

Rich Sennett

I second the Phenom!

Vic

RIG#1 - 7700K 5.0g ROG X270F 3600 15-15-15 - EVGA RTX 3090 1000W PSU 1- 850G EVO SSD, 2-256G OCZ SSD, 1TB,HAF942-H100 Water W1064Pro
40" 4K Monitor 3840x2160 - AS16, ASCA, GEP3D, UTX, Toposim, ORBX Regions, TrackIR
RIG#2 - 3770K 4.7g Asus Z77 1600 7-8-7 GTX1080ti DH14 850W 2-1TB WD HDD,1tb VRap, Armor+ W10 Pro 2 - HannsG 28" Monitors

The Eaglesoft Citation X v2 is also a great aircraft and it works just fine in P3Dv2.3.  One of my favorites.

The QualityWings BAe 146 works well in 2.3. A slightly more unusual regional airliner, with fairly in-depth systems modelling.

Thanks for the good replies.

Thanks, Bruce.

iFly737NG is really great.

Best Regards,

Vaughan Martell - PP-ASEL KDTW

The Eaglesoft Citation X v2 is also a great aircraft and it works just fine in P3Dv2.3.  One of my favorites.

Same Here Todd, Not running so good on my Setup, do you need to disable your Anti-virus or any thing else ????   I'm good until I start Plugging in everything in for my Approach and then it usually Quits  or Shuts Down Completely. I have Installed in Safe Mode  etc.etc. and can only count on about  a 20  Percent chance of Making it down. I asked over at ES and got the usual reply Blah ,Blah your breaking the 

Eula.  Blah,Blah.