Sign in to follow this  
flya150

GTN 750 Panel

It's probably blasphemy to ask but if anyone has the feelThere version of the Phenom have you tried doing this mod with it?  And/or is the feelThere version one to be avoided even if on sale?

I only ask because it's on sale at Steam/DTG through the 22nd for $12.50.   I have the GTN package and try to put it in anything I can and the shots at the top look really nice. 

Frank Safranek - Alphasim/Virtavia Paint Crew

m4fs_banner.jpg

Since I can't delete it by now, disregard (most have already :biggrin:) my question directly above.  After reading a lot of reviews I've decided if I want a Phenom I'll wait for the Carenado sale to come around again at the end of the year.  The feelThere version looks very nice but too many issues (age) noted by folks.  Also the one I was looking at is only for FSX-SE.

Frank Safranek - Alphasim/Virtavia Paint Crew

m4fs_banner.jpg

Has anyone a good GTN750 config for Phenom 100 for P3D v4.3? I tried the one from flight1 site but it freezes at some point during operation and the right PFD is smaller than its normal size (I have GTN config P3D v2.06).

Valentin Rusu

AMD Ryzen 5900x OC, EVGA RTX 3080 Ti FTW3, DDR4 32GB @3200MHz, Samsung 840 PRO Raid for Win 10 Pro, Samsung 960 PR0 512GB NVMe SSD

Hi! I've installed th F1 Gtn 750 on the Carenado Phenom 100 and Phenon 300 but the autopilot doesn't follow the gtn flight plan course. Any fix for this? 

Thanks!

21 minutes ago, reimorei62 said:

Hi! I've installed th F1 Gtn 750 on the Carenado Phenom 100 and Phenon 300 but the autopilot doesn't follow the gtn flight plan course. Any fix for this? 

Thanks!

You need a mod to fully make the GTN750 work on the Phenoms

For the Phenom 300 I suggest you send a PM (Personal Message) to @Bert Pieke and ask him for his Phenom 300 GTN mod, (include Your eMail in the message.
(hoover your mouse over his name above and select Message)

On 8/10/2018 at 1:16 PM, Vali said:

Has anyone a good GTN750 config for Phenom 100 for P3D v4.3? I tried the one from flight1 site but it freezes at some point during operation and the right PFD is smaller than its normal size (I have GTN config P3D v2.06).

Same as above, although I don't know if Bert has the Phenom 100

Edited by RamonB

3 hours ago, RamonB said:

You need a mod to fully make the GTN750 work on the Phenoms

, although I don't know if Bert has the Phenom 100

Jiri did the Phenom 100 mod.

Bert