Sign in to follow this  
Guest davidvoogd

Quick Heads-Up On PMDG 1900 Performance/Visuals

Been screwing around with it for a couple of hours: outstanding visual model, definitely a few notches above the older model. Stable to fly; very easy on the framerates both in 2d and vc (I don't see much of a loss in framerates as you move from 2d to vc).At $14.95 a definite buy.ricardoMy "This system won't get me a date with Heidi Klum" computer: athlon xp 2200, 1 gig ram, geforce ti 4200

Guest FattyBear

I'd like to add another point...those of you expecting RealAir Spitfire style smooth gauges and sharpness may be dissapointed. While the gauges are very smooth they dont look as good as RealAir's, which was what I was hoping for. That said, it is a great buy and a great value.

Guest davidvoogd

I don't really expect it to be quite as good as the Realair is reputed to be - for the simple reason the panel is far more complex.Could you compare framerates on your system in the 1900D 2D and VC to the 1900C?