Sign in to follow this  
Rhinozherous

VA with retro/vintage airplanes wanted

Hey!

I love it to fly these big old metalbirds, and because there is a new one, the Just Flight DC-8/50 to 70 series I ask myself if there is a VA that operates older planes?

The best case will be when there is no problem when I fly for another VA too. Because I fly the "glass cockpits" for Air Child (they have no problem with "double subscription")

Thanks and Greetings!

Klaus Schmitzer

i7-14700KF 5.6GHz Water Cooled /// ZOTAC RTX 4070 TI Super 16GB /// 32GB RAM DDR5 /// Win11 /// SSDs only

DCS - XP12 - MSFS2020

Hello. Soar Virtual Airlines has the option for you to fly your own aircraft. We provide a fleet with repaints but you can use your own aircraft. Our routes are mostly "Create Your Own" with a charter module. We have 30-40 schedules and are adding more but when you create a flight you can select "Your own Aircraft". We do have repaints for the 727-200adv. Im not sure thats as old as you were talking about. We also have no rule about how many airlines you can fly for as long as you can fly 8 flights a year. We Also are always adding planes to our fleet and usually add most aircraft people request.

http://www.soarvirtualairlines.net/

Hey!

I love it to fly these big old metalbirds, and because there is a new one, the Just Flight DC-8/50 to 70 series I ask myself if there is a VA that operates older planes?

The best case will be when there is no problem when I fly for another VA too. Because I fly the "glass cockpits" for Air Child (they have no problem with "double subscription")

Thanks and Greetings!

With Platinum Airways, you fly the mission of your choice with the aircraft of your choice at the time of your choice. We call this our Open Skies principle. We have some old AC in our hangar like a DC3, but nothing prevents you from flying JustFlight's DC8. Also, we have some worked out vintage military missions if that would be your piece of cake.

Stijn

I do not know if it is too late or not. If you love DC-8s at different variety from -20 to -63, may I suggest Virtual Eastern at http://www.virtualeastern.com/ offering lots of DC-8 routes as well as tons of routes for heavy old irons such as Super Constellations, DC-7, DC-6, etc etc. You will like it.

Virtual Eastern is subdivided into four eras based on different years featuring classic planes that you want to fly.

Regards,

Aharon

signCopy.jpg

You might also want to check out Air France/KLM Virtual. We have lots of historic routes and aircraft. 

Hey!

Thanks and Greetings!

Hello Sir,

Yes National Cargo Virtual. We still use the DC-8-71F. I personally use the Just Flight DC-8-71F with it and I love it. You can visit us here: http://nationalcargova.com/v2/

Our Fleet includes:

B747-400BCF (iFly/PMDG/Freeware)

B757-200 (QualityWings/Freeware)

B757-200M (Combi) (QualityWings/Freeware)

DC-8_71F (Just Flight/ Freeware)

All with HD repaints.

Also Below is a pic of our DC-8-71F as well as you will see it parked in our banner photo. :)

8d941d2ba2bc872dd33ddeaeabe09475.png

You are more than welcome to fly our older birds. We have lots of older heavy metal. In fact, we have every type of aircraft TWA operated from 1925 - 2001. 

And, unlike others, we do not have issues with members in multiple VA's

http://flyvtwa.com/