Hi guys, so I recently bought a new pc for maxing out graphics on fsx. Some of my PC specs are:

Intel Core i7 4790k at 4.6GHZ cooled by a Corsair H100i

EVGA Superclocked GTX 770

It is more than capable of producing ultra graphics, however it isn't. I have REX 4 with all of the textures at 4096, I am running Orbx Global and Vector, FTX England, REX essentials Plus Overdrive and Aerosoft airports. It is running very smoothly however, it looks nothing like the ones on YouTube. The water and the clouds don't seem to HD even though they are on max settings. Some of the videos on Youtube have been produced by computers with slower CPUs and graphics cards and they still look better than mine. Am I doing something wrong? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance. Josh. 

I am not sure which Youtube videos you are watching so i can only comment generally but...  A lot of videos use post-processing effects and editing Tony Grant does this very well.  They also are generally compressed and small so naturally look better.

Personally i think that the lower resolution clouds in REX look better.  

We'll need your settings to advise further.

Ian R Tyldesley