Sign in to follow this  
Niclas

FR7993 Gothenburg City Airport - Kerry Airport

Another flight to the beautiful country of Ireland..this time to Kerry on the west coast  B)

JmbiCFk.jpg

LTx6nZL.jpg

f4qFMIM.jpg

lcZ46Ry.jpg

QGXdQEO.jpg

0xyn9Hx.jpg

39rPTVv.jpg

jdK9T7a.jpg

HiUKAbf.jpg

vk0xLU7.jpg

cxmjtyE.jpg

qIdaH7e.jpg

DyTZSl6.jpg

2eMjool.jpg

LWYOPAW.jpg

5uqWAR3.jpg

nSC6309.jpg

wBvkjyy.jpg

vy6v5pp.jpg

ttIMiBW.jpg

Your shots are like great food...We are never full. Keep on feeding us

Regis Biassala 

Very appealing to my eyes Scandinavian ;)

Thanks alot Simpson! :)

Your shots are like great food...We are never full. Keep on feeding us

He he, that kind of comment was new  :Big Grin: ..I promise to give your more food  :lol:

Great shots! Is that Horizon VFR scenery for west of Ireland?

Thanks alot! Nope, the photoreal scenery is made by me and it covers the whole Ireland  B)

Thanks alot! Nope, the photoreal scenery is made by me and it covers the whole Ireland 

Wow... well if you could share it, that would be awesome although the file size might be a bit large  O_O

Wow... well if you could share it, that would be awesome although the file size might be a bit large  O_O

Sorry but I have no plans to share it due to copyrigt issues of the tiles used and also the file size (62gb)

Great shots! Is that Horizon VFR scenery for west of Ireland?

Have you tried the recently released MegaSceneryEarth for Ireland? It covers the entire Island of Ireland and is half the size but more than twice the detail of the former photo-scenery. Not bad for $29.95

A couple of niggles though. The land/coastal masking isn't the best in places and there are some areas with burned in cloud cover. You might also say that it can appear a little bit too vibrant in places.

Some dialled in cloud cover can take the edge off that. Something we seem to have perpetually in Ireland anyway. 

It works both on FSX and P3D 2.3 (Cloud shadows add greatly to the realism in 2.3)

It is also far more up to date than the other available scenery which was based on 2005 data I think. I would definitely recommend this new scenery from MSE, especially for GA flying. 

Well done Scandinavian 407, your own scenery looks incredible!

Have you tried the recently released MegaSceneryEarth for Ireland? It covers the entire Island of Ireland and is half the size but more than twice the detail of the former photo-scenery. Not bad for $29.95

A couple of niggles though. The land/coastal masking isn't the best in places and there are some areas with burned in cloud cover. You might also say that it can appear a little bit too vibrant in places.

Some dialled in cloud cover can take the edge off that. Something we seem to have perpetually in Ireland anyway. 

It works both on FSX and P3D 2.3 (Cloud shadows add greatly to the realism in 2.3)

It is also far more up to date than the other available scenery which was based on 2005 data I think. I would definitely recommend this new scenery from MSE, especially for GA flying. 

Well done Scandinavian 407, your own scenery looks incredible!

Thanks alot! My scenery contains two seasons, night bitmaps, and 100% hand made water masks ( maybe that explains the size, he he). I saw screenies of MSE´s Ireland and it looks good except the bad water masks as you mentioned. I have MSE Portugal but was not impressed so it´s now uninstalled due to the bad water masks (default scenery bleeds through, wrong colours used in the masks=black solid water) and too vibrant colour in some areas. So what am I  using instead  :Thinking:..yes, a photoreal Portugal created by me  B)

http://forum.avsim.net/topic/447765-sk1268-gothenburg-landvetter-lisbon/

http://forum.avsim.net/topic/447251-sk1049-porto-francisco-s%C3%A1-carneiro-gothenburg-landvetter/

Where can I get this ESGP scenery for FSX?  and how did you get this HD-Grass textures working?