Sign in to follow this  
RobbieHe

Ready For Pushback-2nd Generation Download

Hmmm, I have never had a problem in their forum. They have always answered my questions fine.RH

Guest Keyser Soze

Me neither. They are fast and very willing. The best support beside Aerosoft. For example PSS is much worse in this matter x(

Guest BodoM

Alex,..., and the lack of repaints. They sure made it difficult for repainters with their rules (You'd think they invented the light bulb or something with their "patents")I don't see a lack of repaints. We painted any livery that is possible for PW powered 742. So we have almost 60 repaints on the CD and many even "ficious" liveries posted on the User Repaints section.Neither the rules are difficult nor we have patents, we have a paintkit so anybody can do repaints and we are happy to post them at our webpage.___________________________Best Regards,Bodo M

Guest panda234

I fell into that trap. I was thinking there's no repaints going on here at avsim for this. Then, when you get into it, you realize that you have all the repaints you'll ever need. It's all included. So, no excuses, just do it. billg

don't mind me... im just bitter I have to join a va just to enjoy the wonderful polar and atlas liveries! But looking at the repaints available daily for other airplanes, I'd love to see more cargo variants