Sign in to follow this  
Jeff_Favignano

Aerosoft Airbus X American Voice Pack

I am also looking forward to trying this sound set.  Please post a link as soon as you get it uploaded.

Thank you,

Bob

Hoping to see this by tomorrow! Will be checking in, I might have to reinstall the airbus now!

Guys I am still doing all the readme stuff etc. while balancing a girlfriend, youtube channel, labor day parties etc. I plan to release this on monday for sure as a labor day gift to yall! I will put out a new video showing the whole thing in action as well. Lots of work to do ohhhh and also would you guys prefer to have the captain, f/o, ground crew and cabin crew separate downloads? I think it would help with file sizes for everyone...or how about captan and f/o together and ground and cabin crew together. Lemme know your suggestions!

Guys I am still doing all the readme stuff etc. while balancing a girlfriend, youtube channel, labor day parties etc. I plan to release this on monday for sure as a labor day gift to yall! I will put out a new video showing the whole thing in action as well. Lots of work to do ohhhh and also would you guys prefer to have the captain, f/o, ground crew and cabin crew separate downloads? I think it would help with file sizes for everyone...or how about captan and f/o together and ground and cabin crew together. Lemme know your suggestions!

It doesn't matter to me as I will use all of them, but separating them into the four different sets would probably be ideal so people can pick and choose as they please. I'm very excited to try this out, I need to reinstall my AXE today!

I think separate files is the way to go. I'll take it any which way but separate allows a mix to break it up a bit.

FWIW - I have been using Q400_Flyer's voice pack and have enjoyed it very much. It's British but I like it much better than default voices, no offense to the original guy. There is also a Canadian pack out there - by Julian Roschlau - which is good but not quite complete.

Separate files here also if that is an option.
Thank you!

Looking forward to another preview as the first one looked awesome!

Just reinstalled AXE into P3D v2.3, getting reacquainted with it, looking forward to trying out Jeff's new sound-set.

Really hoping to install this today! Reinstalling the Airbus as we speak! :D

I am putting the packages together as we speak for avsim! It WILL be released today depending on when avsim puts the files up.

Separate files it is!

All uploaded and will be available soon. I will update the first post with links once it is released.

EDIT: Here we go and now I remember why I don't upload to avsim anymore. I forgot to put a email address in my freakin readme file. I guess having my email address on the file itself is of no use? Now we experience delays. Alright, reuploaded everything again.

All uploaded and will be available soon. I will update the first post with links once it is released.

EDIT: Here we go and now I remember why I don't upload to avsim anymore. I forgot to put a email address in my freakin readme file. I guess having my email address on the file itself is of no use? Now we experience delays. Alright, reuploaded everything again.

Sorry to hear, but thank you so much for uploading those files, they will be perfect!