Sign in to follow this  
Jeff_Favignano

Aerosoft Airbus X American Voice Pack

Cool, trying it out now, definately refreshing to hear my native tongue. Thanks!

No problem man, hope you enjoy it! Any feedback is appreciated.

This sound set is amazing.... Jeff, you and your GF have done a great job with the voices, as have those who are the voices of the FA and Ground Crew. It's one thing to get good audio recordings, but a totally different thing to get the correct intonations that one would find with a professional flight crew- but you have done that.

Your GF sounds like a CFII sub that I had when doing my IR... just like a professional pilot,,,, excellent work, and the sound recordings are very clear. My only suggestion would be to decrease the volume of the FA's (as heard attenuated through the cockpit door)...

Thanks for providing this excellent freeware.... maybe your next project is a new ATC utility ?? :)

Bruce.

No problem man, hope you enjoy it! Any feedback is appreciated.

Jeff this is one of the best freeware packages I've ever had the pleasure to own, despite the fact a payware item is required to use it. Flying for JetBlue in FSX has so much more immersion now that the flights have crews that actually sound like they could be flying in the USA! Also, your package meshes perfectly with GURUs sound enhancements that make the cockpit sounds so much better over at the aerosoft forum!

However, one issue I'm having is that on the descent preparation and descent checklists the F/O voice is consistent with the other checklists, but the Captain's voice is remarkably quieter and much more difficult to hear. I don't know if this is my issue or the sound pack but I will get back to you. I'm currently descending so I will let you know if I have this experience on other checklists.

Thank you for your help and creation of this product, I look forward to continuing to watch your youtube videos! (P.S. Please do more LCPDFR, they are the best!)

Jeff..........

I don't seem to be able to open the wav files.  I've installed the Capt (117 files) and the F.O. (127 files), but when I attempt to activate the Airbus I get a message as follows:

Error opening wav file xxxx. None of the wav files could be opened.

I installed as individual files, so at the moment, the Sound_ASC folder has 344 individual files. That's the same way I installed for the previous Sound_ ASC folder.

I installed per your suggestions, but so far, no luck.

Jack Fentress

Jeff..........

I don't seem to be able to open the wav files.  I've installed the Capt (117 files) and the F.O. (127 files), but when I attempt to activate the Airbus I get a message as follows:

Error opening wav file xxxx. None of the wav files could be opened.

I installed as individual files, so at the moment, the Sound_ASC folder has 344 individual files. That's the same way I installed for the previous Sound_ ASC folder.

I installed per your suggestions, but so far, no luck.

Jack Fentress

Jack, did you try to re-download the files? They could have easily become corrupt during the download.

Jeff this is one of the best freeware packages I've ever had the pleasure to own, despite the fact a payware item is required to use it. Flying for JetBlue in FSX has so much more immersion now that the flights have crews that actually sound like they could be flying in the USA! Also, your package meshes perfectly with GURUs sound enhancements that make the cockpit sounds so much better over at the aerosoft forum!

However, one issue I'm having is that on the descent preparation and descent checklists the F/O voice is consistent with the other checklists, but the Captain's voice is remarkably quieter and much more difficult to hear. I don't know if this is my issue or the sound pack but I will get back to you. I'm currently descending so I will let you know if I have this experience on other checklists.

Thank you for your help and creation of this product, I look forward to continuing to watch your youtube videos! (P.S. Please do more LCPDFR, they are the best!)

Thanks for the feedback! Glad you all are enjoying the soundpacks. Let me know if you continue to have volume issues on descent as I didn't when beta testing.

Jeff.........

No.  Not as yet.  I was waiting to see if there was something I might overlooked.

That'll be my next step.  Thanks for the quick reply.

From what I'm reading on the forum, this is a great series of packages.

Jack

thank you for the pack, your efforts are much appreciated, i have been waiting along time for some american voices for this plane.

Jeff, thanks for giving us a new crew for the  Airbus.  Excellent work and with no increase in cost.

Carl

PC AMD Ryzen R7-5700G (8-Core) processor), AMD Radeon RX 6600 Graphics 8GB/ 2TB HD + 500GB SSD,  16GB DDR4 3200MHz RAM, Win11

_____________________________________________________________________________________