Sign in to follow this  
Clipper Ocean Spray

FS9 Configurator 1.5 (with AI Taxi Speed Editor) released

Ken, re your email of last night. Yes, please do, and no there are no updates. Had to rush out the door this morning.. thus, no email response.

Guest Ken_Salter

No prob, and I did. Will see what happens. ;-)

Ken,Could you give us a suggestion for the optimal AI Taxi speed ? (for busy airports)thanks!

Guest Ken_Salter

It is in the software you when open the editor. There are two different speed settings you can tinker with.

Guest Galant VR4

Is this file available yet? I can't find it on Avsim or any of the sites posted in the download section of your web page. Do you have a direct link to the file? I can't wait to get my hand on this utility! Thanks for the hard work you put into creating this utility for us.ThanksRegan

Ken,I was eagerly waiting for this. As we speak I download it, waiting to finish my flight from EHRD to LFMN with A320 Martinair, and I will install it.This will hopefully stop most of GA's at my home airport EHAM. Then all planes will hurry up to vacate the runways so other planes can land safely.Regards,Jeroen van SchoneveldVelserbroekThe Netherlandshttp://fs2crew.com/linepilot.jpghttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/800driver.jpg

Regards,

Jeroen

The Netherlands

Guest SteveJ

Ken -Thanks very much for your program and the update. I am currently using ver 1.4. The readme said to uninstall any previous betas before installing. Does ver 1.4 have to be uninstalled before installing ver 1.5? Also, I assume that current settings in the config file are not lost when updating?Thanks, Steve J.

Guest Ken_Salter

No it doesn't, just make sure you use a differnt install folder. Your settings will not be lost.

Guest Wizard

Question, I know it has bennasked before, however,..embaressed here, I can not find the FS9.cfg in 'my computre' /Even using the folowing steps?Thanks1)

Guest murrayh

Thanks for the new release Ken, it is greatly appreciated.I have a quick question about the help text that I added to explain the fs9.cfg values. I appear to have lost them after I installed this version.I have a full backup of my hard drive so was wondering if I can easily recover them? Where does this info get saved?

KenI signed up as a beta tester and ran the proggie on a small number of occasions.Didn't get chance to provide any feedback due to the limited usage times. However, I will say that what I saw was very very good. Used the smaller number in the suggested range for each of the settings and had no issues to deal with. I was also using AISmooth at the time and lo and behold not a single go around.Well done to you and also to Jan.Andy b

Hi Ken,"Enjoy!".....you bet! Many thanks.Just one question: Why does the area list count in scenery.cfg only go to 112? Yes, I do have a few more installed :)Best regards,Mike