Sign in to follow this  
Diezel

We don't have the power captain

Not sure why but for some reason my NGX is acting up. On the last two tried flights I can't get the speed to pass 200kn.

The only thing changed on the sim-computer is Windows updates but I have a hard time believing they could break only the speed of the 737.

Doesn't matter if I'm on AT or manual, full power and the plane still can't ascend or pick up speed.

Has anyone else seen anything like it? Should I just remove and re-install the NGX or is there something else that could be done?

What was the TAT on those flights? (True Air Temperature)

Still being a noob I did not check. But should not have been anything I did not have before. I was flying out of EKCH and got stuck at 2400ft. The engines were at TO2 but that hasn't been a problem before either. The calculations were done with PFPX and Topcat.

Could you try another flight, and if or when it happens again, check your TAT. This sounds suspiciously, to me, like a problem with a weather add-on.

I'll try another flight tonight. FSUIPC is actually controlling the flaps, and AS2012 is controlling weather. This was the second flight this happened to. Thanks for the ideas.

FSUIPC is actually controlling the flaps

That's the problem, most likely.

You can test this by taking the FSUIPC.ini file and moving it out of the FSX directory.  If the issue is fixed, it's being caused by your flap configuration through FSUIPC.  If it's not fixed, just place the FSUIPC.ini back in the FSX directory and we can troubleshoot further.

Kyle Rodgers