34ri2py.jpg

2gvq6aa.jpg

2qmh3.jpg

100%75%50%d8a34be0e82d98b5a45ff4336cd0dddc

0D8701AB-1210-4FF8-BD6C-309792740F81.gif

Patrick

Press Release

PRE-PURCHASE DCS: BF 109 K-4 KURFÜRST

DUXFORD, UK, August 28, 2014 –DCS: Bf 109 K-4 Kurfürst is now available for pre-purchase!

10626399_813894168632473_396417633786694

The Fighter Collection and Eagle Dynamics are happy to announce that DCS: Bf 109 K-4 Kurfürst is now available as a pre-purchase from the DCS e-shop at: https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/shop/

The pre-purchase provides both a 20% discount off the retail price and access to the Open Beta coming later this year.

Like previous DCS World titles, DCS: Bf 109 K-4 Kurfürst features a painstakingly reproduced model of the aircraft, including the external model, fully interactive cockpit, mechanical systems, and a Professional Flight Model (PFM). Along the lines of our DCS: P-51D Mustang and DCS: Fw 190 D-9 Dora titles, DCS: Bf 109K-4 Kurfürst places you behind the controls of a powerful, propeller-driven, piston engine combat aircraft. Designed long before “fly-by-wire” technology was available to assist the pilot in flight control or smart bombs and beyond visual range missiles were developed to engage targets with precision from afar, the Kurfürst is a personal and exhilarating challenge to master. Powerful and deadly, the last production model of the only single-engined German fighter to see service throughout World War II, the Kurfürst provides an exhilarating combat experience to its drivers, and a worthy challenge to all fans of DCS: P-51D Mustang.
Teaser: (TBD)

Key Features of the DCS: Bf 109 K-4:

• Unmatched flight physics that allow you to truly feel what it's like to fly this legend.
• Highly detailed, six-degrees-of-freedom (6 DOF) cockpit. 
• Interact with cockpit controls with your mouse.
• Accurate Bf 109 K-4 model, squadron markings, and weapons.
• Detailed modelling the Bf 109 K-4 instruments, weapons, engine, radios, fuel, and electrical systems.
• Fly along with fellow DCS: Fw 190 D-9 Doras as you battle DCS: P-51D Mustangs in single and multiplayer games.

The beta version of DCS: Bf 109 K-4 Kurfürst will be available for $49.99 at November 2014. Pre Purchase now for $39.99 and save 20%!

ABOUT DCS WORLD

Digital Combat Simulator World (DCS World) is a free-to-play digital battlefield game, focusing on a military aircraft simulation. It includes a FREE TF-P1D Mustang and a Su-25T attack aircraft. DCS World includes a vast mission area of the Caucasus region that encompasses much of Georgia - the location of the 2008 conflict. Further maps will be available in 2014. 

Additionally, DCS World includes: 

• Powerful mission and campaign editors 
• Multiplayer 
• Massive inventory of air, land and sea combat units and weapons 
• Advanced AI 
• Fast mission generator 
• Dynamic weather and seasons 
• Training missions 
• Mission replay system 
• Pilot log book

This all allows the creation of engaging, real-world combat missions in this flashpoint region. DCS is a true "sandbox" simulation that can and will cover multiple time periods covering many types of combat and civilian units. DCS World allows both realistic game play and more relaxed game play to suit the player. 

Download DCS World for free from: www.dcs-world.com

Only a community member with intent maintain informed to the simulator community about DCS: World news and progress

More news to the front....

Disclaimer: I´m not member of DCS: World team, Eagle Dynamic team or None official 3rd party.

W-O-W!!! That was FAST!!!! 3 modules in the last 2 months,Fantastic!!!

jhphj8.jpg

100%75%50%d8a34be0e82d98b5a45ff4336cd0dddc

0D8701AB-1210-4FF8-BD6C-309792740F81.gif

Patrick

if you check my "roadmap" you see that is only the start of the "incoming storm"  ^_^ the winter is coming :lol:  
http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=116893

Only a community member with intent maintain informed to the simulator community about DCS: World news and progress

More news to the front....

Disclaimer: I´m not member of DCS: World team, Eagle Dynamic team or None official 3rd party.

Super excited for this one; the Bf 109 is perhaps my favorite plane of all time. Can't wait to see how it flies in DCS!

Yes, great news!!!

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...

good looking aircraft. but not gonna buy.

Cenk Demir

Besiktas JK 1903

good looking aircraft. but not gonna buy.

Just out of curiosity, may I ask why? I'm really well impressed by both the p51d, and now the fw190 d9. The Me-109 looks like a great addition.. so, what do you find wrong about it?

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

because i am not interested in ww2 birds, especially fighters or light bombers like this one. i am only interested in bombers like b-17 on wwi side.

and if i decide to buy something about ww2 , this would be IL2 BOS, because i don't think modern day theatre is appropriate for this kind of historic planes. eventually if the ww2 theatre will be released, i may think of buying these birds.

i didin't even make a try with freeware civillian p-51 more than 30 seconds.

but this one is a game changer:

me262_kp.jpg

Cenk Demir

Besiktas JK 1903

Thx for explaining Besiktas!  Now I fully understand :-) and agree with your reasons.

I also own and am a big fun of IL2 BOS ;-)  Anyway, I love flight and systems modeling accuracy, and I am willing to "pay" with having to fly this ww2 birds over a modern war theater in order to be able to taste the extraordinary flight dynamics available for the p51/t51d, and now the fw190, and I am sure the Bf109 too...

Yes, a b17 would be great to have!

Main Simulation Rig:

Of course these planes are not appropriate for the current DCS map, but I see it as an opportunity to study the aircraft before the historical map is released. The P-51 and 190 are very difficult to master, at least for me. I'm decent at combat in BoS and CoD, but I'm absolutely terrible in DCS. I have much more learning to do.

At the current development rate i doubt we'll see a WWII map before interstellar travel is common.  They have been developing Nevada for, what, isn't it around 4 years??

I'm a little disappointed, i have bought everything so far, i think that this will be the first aircraft i don't buy.

Very much looking forward to the Mig 21.

Ian R Tyldesley

The DCS: Bf 109 K-4 teaser trailer just went up on YouTube. Looks great! I wonder if the background music is going to be the Bf 109 theme. If so, sounds great too!