Sign in to follow this  
netshadoe

FS 2004 heading indicator pranks

Guest Hanse_1

Hi!I have some problems with my FS 9 heading indicator.It changes every now and then and indicates 90 degrees, when it's really 180, etc.I have a lot of addon sceneries and a lot of AFCAD2's installed.Could it be due to any of that?Grateful for any help.....Thanks beforehand.Hans HermanssonSweden

Guest ThrottleUp

I know this sounds silly but have u checked to see if u have inadvertently selected random instrument failures? If the problem appeared suddenly then u could examine what u just added to FS9 and try uninstalling it...Good luck in fixing it :)

Sound more like gyro-drift to me. Either turn of gyro-drift on the realism settings or press "D" to reset.Check the compass...is it also off? If not, then you have gyro-drift.Hope this helps!

Devin Pollock
CYOW

BetaTeamB.png