Sign in to follow this  
Guest ScottPilot

Will the Active Camera add-on work with other add-on ai...

Guest ScottPilot

Hello!I was considering purchasing the Active Camera ad-on but was wondering if it causes any problems with ad-on scenery or aircraft like the Dreemfleet B727, C441, A36, ect.Any comments are appreciated.Scott :-)ATP/CFII/DA20 Type Rated - Instructor Pilot - USAFA (KAFF), Colorado Springs, CO & at KCOSAOPA #00956593, since 1987Gamming System Specs: (Built this one myself)AMD Athlon-64 3000+ Gigabyte K8NS nForce3-250 Chipset 8x AGP Main Board 1GB DDR400 PC3200 Memory 160GB 7200 rpm Hard Drive 16x DVD-ROM Audigy 2ZS Gammer Sound Card5.1 Channel Surround Sound Speakers256MB GeForce-5700 8X AGP Video Cotytech Gaming CaseCH Products Yoke, Rudder Pedals, Throttle QuadrantSaitek Cyborg Gold Joystic for Helo's & Stick equipped aircraftWindows XP Pro SP2Home Network for using the Instructor StationFS9 Sliders maxed with other settings (except weather, kills the FPS) at their best quality positions.

It works great with all addon aircraft I've tried. Some RealAir planes feature their own head-latency effects but you can disable either AC2004 or those built-in effects.For a small number of addon sceneries like the Sounds addon for the Orcas Island scenery, you'll also need to disable a few features of AC2004 like the approach view if I remember corrctly.You can also create custom files for preset views for any aircraft.

Asus Prime X370 Pro / Ryzen 7 3800X / 32 GB DDR4 3600 MHz / Gainward Ghost RTX 3060 Ti
MSFS / XP

Guest ScottPilot

Sounds good!Thanks,Scott :-)