Sign in to follow this  
~Craig~

Lionheart Lear 24 released

....although it is still showing as "not yet released" (at the time of posting) on the Lionheart website, the Lear is now available at Simmarket :-

http://secure.simmarket.com/lionheart-lj24b-fsxp3dp3dv2.phtml

I'm not planning to buy this one, as Lionheart don't really offer what I value in aircraft add-ons, but I would be interested to hear whether people feel this is better than the (5 year old) Xtreme Prototypes Lear 24 addon. 

I will bite. Will purchase and download tonight. Should have a little "first impressions" up this evening. I'm kinda a sucker for BizJets.

I will bite. Will purchase and download tonight. Should have a little "first impressions" up this evening. I'm kinda a sucker for BizJets.

I think i'm going to as well but it'll be around 2100BST.

If anyone can enlighten us as to how good (or not) it is I would be grateful.  There's certainly system depth!

Thanks for the heads up, even though Biz-jets aren't really my thing, this looks inviting.  I'll be watching this thread closely for feedback from the people who purchase early.

RE Thomason Jr.

I'll be looking out for this one, it looks fun, is a bizjet (!!!) and VC quality looks acceptable for me.

Too bad there wasn't any RXP integration (no I'm not a child of the magenta), but otherwise it looks good I'll probably bite too.

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

I think the main issue I have is that Lionheart's own screenshot resolution seems very low.  So it's hard to properly assess how the VC looks.

I'm very much looking forward to some better screenies, from the 'early biters'   :smile:

It's a fun aircraft to fly. The external model and VC are very nicely done. If you don't dump your tip tanks before landing you better hope the landing is a greaser or you'll trash your gear. Also, you can't go crazy on the throttles or you'll burn the engines up. The systems are simplified but navigation is old school, just like it was back in the 60's and 70's. You'll be busy on departures and arrivals. Flight dynamics seem true to form. It's a worthy purchase. It looks awesome in P3D.

Todd

I think the main issue I have is that Lionheart's own screenshot resolution seems very low. So it's hard to properly assess how the VC looks.

I'm very much looking forward to some better screenies, from the 'early biters' :smile:

The VC is very nice. Pics don't do it justice.

There are a number of "tool tips" on the Lionheart website - interesting reading!

John Howell

Prepar3D V5, Windows 10 Pro, I7-9700K @ 4.6Ghz, EVGA GTX1080, 32GB Corsair Dominator 3200GHz, SanDisk Ultimate Pro 480GB SSD (OS), 2x Samsung 1TB 970 EVO M.2 (P3D), Corsair H80i V2 AIO Cooler, Fulcrum One Yoke, Samsung 34" 3440x1440 curved monitor, Honeycomb Bravo throttle quadrant, Thrustmaster TPR rudder pedals, Thrustmaster T1600M stick 

The systems are simplified
In what way? Seems like with what you describe it's deeper than most (burning up engines and gear damage)

How's performance? Is it resource heavy?
  Would also like to know this as well as how the sound set is.  I find a lot of immersion in a good quality sound set.

RE Thomason Jr.

Jesse Casserly 👌🏼

Add me as a friend to go fly on MSFS: JesseC757

https://www.youtube.com/user/JesseCasserly757

💻 i7-10750H 2.6 GHz / 5.0 GHz, 16GB DDR4, 512GB SSD, 1TB HDD, RTX 2080 Super

Saitek X-56 HOTAS

I'm watching D'Andre's live stream on ADX twitch now ..... it does indeed look MUCH nicer than in the low resolution Lionheart screenshots.

D'Andre seems to be struggling a lot with the Autopilot though.   But to be fair, he's just demo'ing it live, at the same time as he's reading the manual.

Not convinced about the engine sounds, especially at full throttle.      FPS look good in P3D.