Sign in to follow this  
~Craig~

Lionheart Lear 24 released

Watched it full screen and failed to find the nits to pick. B)

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

Just look near the clock bottom left hand side at the edge of the plate. The edges do not blend well. I have noticed this with many of the Lionheart creations. Great planes in many respects but there are many graphics issues.

Bob

Swapped out the default GPS for the Reality XP but only in 2D pop-up but makes those ILS approches a litter easier, at least for me!

Just look near the clock bottom left hand side at the edge of the plate. The edges do not blend well.

Watched again full screen, still no nits... B)

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

Watched again full screen, still no nits... B)

I guess you will be putting it in your hanger then  :rolleyes:

Bob

I guess you will be putting it in your hanger then

Bill would probably comp me one if I were to ask but I really have too many irons in the fire for yet another AC in the hanger.. :rolleyes:

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

Bill would probably comp me one if I were to ask but I really have too many irons in the fire for yet another AC in the hanger.. :rolleyes:

I am not the most astute person, but I don't think I have seen an offering from EagleSoft for quite some time. But maybe if you comp me on next one, I will give it a try  :ph34r:

I am not the most astute person, but I don't think I have seen an offering from EagleSoft for quite some time. But maybe if you comp me on next one, I will give it a try

Haha, we'll keep you in mind for the next beta test. B)

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

Haha, we'll keep you in mind for the next beta test. B)

Yes, that would be nice. I am good at finding graphic flaws. By the way, I am not getting any younger so you need to get one  going before the dementia sets in  :o

Has anyone else had trouble getting the Lear to save cold and dark?  I have followed the instructions and saved a flight in the Lear with everything shut down but every time I load the flight the engines are on and the hydraulic pump switch is on; every thing else off.

Mitchell Haughee

In P3D, make sure the F22 is the default flight. Select the Lear - it will load with engines running. Next turn everything off. Save the flight as your Lear cold and dark.  

Todd

Make sure when you shut everything off you use the Jet Pumps to shut the engines down....

Cheers

In P3D, make sure the F22 is the default flight. Select the Lear - it will load with engines running. Next turn everything off. Save the flight as your Lear cold and dark.  

Todd

I forgot to mention I am using FSX. 

Make sure when you shut everything off you use the Jet Pumps to shut the engines down....

Cheers

I have shut the engines down by turning off the jet pumps.  All engines are off and all switches are off when I save the flight.

Mitchell Haughee