Sign in to follow this  
greeneg

Why did the other survey thread disappear?

Thanks for the info, Tom!I know this problem! Right at the moment when your fingertip touches the key, you know it is the wrong one, but it is too late! :-)Cheers, Wolfgang

That is actually defined as a "oh-no second". It has the length of about 1/2-1/8 of a standard second. It is usually a local time distortion (time seems to stand still) that takes place during certain conditions such as:-Slamming the door shut and at the same time realising that the keys are still inside.-Realising that one typed "Format C:" instead of "Format A:" as one presses the enter key.-While saying "I love you, *insert former girlfriends name here*." to new girlfriend.Etc, etc. (Any more examples?) :D

/Tord Hoppe, Sweden

I have a friend in the merchant navy, a Captain, who has a sorry tale to tell. While steaming the ocean one day, a movie was put on in the ship's mess for the officers and crew off-duty. He attended. He emerged from the accommodation block onto the deck after the show with an empty beer can in one hand and all the ship's keys in the other, having locked the mess behind him. Yes, you guessed it, he chucked all the ship's keys over the side and went to put the beer can in his pocket .....Definitely an "oh no" moment ....Mark "Dark Moment" Beaumonthttp://www.swiremariners.com/newlogo.jpg

Victor,ROFLThat's a good one!!:-xxrotflmaoTGIF,

>Tom, with that itchy button finger I hope you never decide to>run for US President!:-lol:-xxrotflmao :-xxrotflmao :-xxrotflmaothen it'd really be "Poof....All gone"tataJP.