Sign in to follow this  
Guest sabresix

Avanti Dedication

Guest sfoofficer

Was fussing with the PC and found the joys of movie-making. Decided to put together something pertaining to one of my favs, the Avanti.I'd like to dedicate this to all Avanti drivers here. Special dedication to the members of this year's RTW, who put this type to good use in the race. Lastly, thanks to FSD for such a great add-on.http://guardiansjustice.fcpages.com/Avanti%20Pt%201.wmvA few warnings - 1. My web-hosting site is sure to have a small daily bandwidth, so I apologize if you can't get to it immediately.2. I had to chop it due to file size limitations. I'll upload the remaining two parts later today.3. Last time I checked, I was no 'George Lucas', or even his teenage son. ;) It's as good as I could get it. Please forgive any glitches or shortcomings.Cheers all. Be well.

Guest sabresix

Enjoyed the Avanti movie. Looking forward to part 11I noticed in your Avanti, pilot figures are evident. The model I downloaded does not have same.

You downloaded a freeware model (good in its own right given the cost)--the model to which the thread refers is sold by FSD, and is an excellent aircraft and well worth the price.-John

That's great work. I always enjoy watching FS videos. I'm sure the FSD team appreciates your enjoyment of the Avanti.

Guest OwenH FSD

Excellent work, Alex!! Thanks for sharing with the community!Regards,Owen

Guest georg

Very enjoyable! Keep it going!

Guest sfoofficer

Wrong place... disregard.

Wonderful work, Alex. Nice imaginative touches with your camera. Mike

--Mike MacKuen
MikeM_AVSIM.png?dl=1

I thought you did a GREAT job! Great music and love the way you synched parts of the lyrics with actions of the plane like "break away...." , then a shot to the plane banking.Well done, keep them coming.

Guest DLM9000

"...Anyone can take a picture or sing a song, but the ability to capture the moment, and communicate it in that song or picture, is an artistic expression that not every one has..."Dennis Mitchell, right now.You nailed it. DM

Guest sfoofficer

Again; thx to all. I'm so glad it was up to the community's standards.Have been working on a second video today, one that encompasses our general love for the planes of FS9 (both default and add-on) It's roughly 25% complete, and will probably take a couple mroe days to finish. I MAY release the rough draft in a couple hours, just to get some comments on whether or not it's going in the right direction. More fun-oriented than the last.PS - Should I be putting videos in a different section?

Guest sfoofficer

Okay. Sorry for the delay, but when work calls, you go. :)Anyhoo, here's a looksie into the next video, now 50% complete. Aimed at the fun-factor of FS9, sampling the default aircraft and the various add-ons that I personally like. Definitely less cerebral than the last offering.http://guardiansjustice.fcpages.com/Trailer.wmvIf all remains on track, this should be released by tommorow night (no promises, though). If you'd like it posted to this speciic thread, please say so... otherwise, it will be on it's own post.

Guest sfoofficer

For those who might be watching this thread for the 2nd video, pls find the thread "One More For The Road" in this section of the forums.Would've created a direct link to that topic, but doing so eludes me.:D