Sign in to follow this  
Flyer Ken

Atr 42/72 Aircraft

Guest franksalot

Could someone point me in the direction of a good ATR, please. I've tried the File Library but did not get a result; guess I'm not asking the question in the right way.KenSomerset, England

Guest BlazeFytr

I second that! I'm not that excited about payware in general, but am EXTREMELY PLEASED with the Flight1 ATR-72. The panel itself is worth the price, and it has plenty of "eye-candy" if you want it.

Me too, the Flight1 ATR is my favorite aircraft. If you're interested in the ATR, you are very lucky because the Flight1 version is one of the very best FS aircraft available.

Guest mgerner

Ken,go with the flight1 product. As the others said: It's one of the best addons for FS9...I have the docs/performance data of the real aircraft here - the programmers did an EXTREMELY good job transferring these into the sim.

And again... The Flight 1 ATR The best addon plane made for FS thus far.Jeff

Jeff

Commercial | Instrument | Multi-Engine Land

AMD 5600X, RTX3070, 32MB RAM, 2TB SSD

Guest rurik

Most definitely the Flight1 ATR; worth every penny, (or pence)! Just make sure you have a fairly decent system.

Guest franksalot

Hi,Don't beat about the bush, if you think the Flight1 Atr is the best there is; just say so :) Looking at their website I'm inclind to agree. However, problem is, I do have a nice system, it's my wallet the slows me down. I think I'll have to wait for the Aero Designs Atr; in the meantime I'll brush up on my lack of Polish.Thank you all for your replies, they are most appreciated.KenSomerset, England

Guest Fsmodeler

Ken,Not to beat a dead horse, get the Flight one ATR. I have not bought a payware product since pre-internet days but, I am sooo happy that I bought it. Flight dynamics are top notch, the first plane I have been happy to fly by hand in a long time. Than panel is superb as well, only complaint I have is it so realistic it takes quite a while to get her fired up. Only kidding, that is one of the things I like best is the comprehensive manual and procedures. If you print the manual(which you will have to do) be ready to buy a new cartridge and lots of paper. The manual is around 481 pages. Good luck to you.