Sign in to follow this  
Lmaire

PROP GND SOL caution light

Hello,

I've this yellow caution light "PROP GND SOL" on the warning and caution panel. (King Air 350i). What that means and how turn it off. Thank you very and best regards.

Real Deraps

This is how the system works,

Flight idle low pitch stop – is a mechanically activated hydraulic stop. Set on ground as power climbs above 68-70% N1 and L/R PROP PITCH extinguishes

Ground idle low pitch stop – electrically actuated solenoid set at 10 degrees below the flight idle pitch stop. The right squat switch depowers the stop at lift off'

If in flight the solenoid receives power for more than 10 seconds PROP GND SOL illuminates – pulling the PROP GOV TEST circuit breaker depowers the solenoid – the light is inhibited on the ground by the left squat switch

L/R PROP PITCH – indicates the prop is more than 8 degrees below the flight idle pitch stop.

You cant pull circuit breakers in this aircraft,so we will have to wait from input from Milviz.

They have a long way to go on this development. The autopilot functions are pretty abrupt,and lagging. And the prop control's do not operate correctly.

Jim Driscoll, MSI Raider GE76 12UHS-607 17.3" Gaming Laptop Computer - Blue Intel Core i9 12th Gen 12900HK 1.8GHz Processor; NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Ti 16GB GDDR6; 64GB DDR5-4800 RAM; Dual M2 2TB Solid State Drives.Driving a Sony KD-50X75, and KDL-48R470B @ 4k 3724x2094,MSFS 2020, 30 FPS on Ultra Settings.

Jorg/Asobo: “Weather is a core part of our simulator, and we will strive to make it as accurate as possible.”Also Jorg/Asobo: “We are going to limit the weather API to rain intensity only.”

The product is in alpha.

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

Looks damn good to be Alpha. I still kick myself I didn't pre-purchase to be able to mess around and test with it to this day.

On 9/4/2014 at 10:54 PM, Lmaire said:

I've this yellow caution light "PROP GND SOL" on the warning and caution panel. (King Air 350i). What that means and how turn it off. Thank you very and best regards.

Hi,

When is that happening? In flight, after retarding power levers to idle? 

Solenoid is powered by Right Generator bus and is active (annunciator light inhibited) on the ground, through the Right Main Landing Gear squat, or in flight if retarding power levers below flight idle (Beta and Reverse). 

Tom

Edited by taguilo

On 9/5/2014 at 12:26 AM, BIGSKY said:

The autopilot functions are pretty abrupt,and lagging. And the prop control's do not operate correctly

Hi,

Current Autopilot is transient, another version will come later on.

Props should operate as expected. What are the reasons you have to say that?

Tom

3 hours ago, rennman said:

Thanks for the feedback. I have the same thing...Where is the "left squat switch?"

This feedback is for a completely different version.  Not at ALL the same.  In other words, not valid.

If it's still actually happening, please show us ON the support forums... remembering, of course, that we are NOT, at present, supporting this product.

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.