Sign in to follow this  
Joseph29

Madrid Airport LEMD

I have the New Spanish Airports from Aerosoft. I am having a problem with Madrid. The problem is the Airport is way up on a mountain. Alot of the building fall off the cliff. I have uninstalled the package and the default is the same. I tried a freeware spanish mesh program and this did nothing to change my problem. I am going to try and reinstall spanish Airports but since the default had the same problem so I dont know what else I can do. Can anyone suggest a fix.Thank you

Guest ha5mvo

Hi,are you using ISD's LIEO?try to install some mesh scenery for spain, see if that helps//Michael

Yes I am. Deleting LIEO did no good. I had tried mesh and it didnt do anything to help. I am confused about this???

oopsI When I deleted LIEO I never deleted the Obia VFR. That was the culprit.Thanks you for pointing me in the right direction. I can do without LIEO (freeware) but not the Spanish Airports I paid for.;-)

Andrew,You can put the airport back into your scenery.cfg, and waiste the the mesh and landclass. You don't need it. LIEO is one of my favourit holiday resort to fly to and beautiful. So keep it.Regards,Jeroen van SchoneveldVelserbroekThe Netherlandshttp://fs2crew.com/linepilot.jpghttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/800driver.jpg

Regards,

Jeroen

The Netherlands

You can keep both sceneries.......just delete the file SRTM_3ARCSEC.bgl from the LIEO scenery. This is the fixed posted on ISD's forums.PS: I don't remeber if that file is found in the LIEO airport folder or the LIEO VFR folder.