Sign in to follow this  
dukeav

Traffic Optimizer for P3D

Hi,

This tool looks very promising but unfortunately it's not working as I'm only getting the following results:

image.jpg

I found the below possible solution from earlier posts (pages 6 – 9 discussion by Ray Proudfoot, Dukeav and Pete Dowson), but I have no idea which file I should edit/check? I'm sorry, I'm not good with these kind of things...

Thanks!

Anton

I noticed that in Ray's log. The radius of 0 seems wrong.  FSUIPC currently uses 80000 (= 8o km), which is more or less the "reality bubble" I think. You should have at least that, maybe 100000 to be safe (or 200000, the max stated below):

In the  P3D SDK there's an additional note about the Radius parameter:

If this is set to zero only information on the user aircraft will be returned, although this value is ignored if type is set to SIMCONNECT_SIMOBJECT_TYPE_USER. The errorSIMCONNECT_EXCEPTION_OUT_OF_BOUNDS will be returned if a radius is given and it exceeds the maximum allowed (200000 meters, or 200 Km).

This is NOT present in the original FSX SDK. I presume the action taken with a zero radius parameter changes between SP2 and ACC.

Regards

Pete

Hi,

This tool looks very promising but unfortunately it's not working as I'm only getting the following results:

image.jpg

I found the below possible solution from earlier posts (pages 6 – 9 discussion by Ray Proudfoot, Dukeav and Pete Dowson), but I have no idea which file I should edit/check? I'm sorry, I'm not good with these kind of things...

Thanks!

Anton

For me, it's working fine in the same version of P3D!!

Nice job, I am very happy with it, now I have a gate to stop in Dubai!!

Regards!

Nice to hear you got it working! Please could you check do you have the same SimConnects installed as I have, thank you!

Cheers,

Anton

Capture.jpg

I had the program working fine until this morning, now when I try to run as admin I get the little circular windows loading icon for a few seconds but the program fails to open. Can't think of anything changing in my system, I did re-download but still have the same issue.

Any thoughts?

I had the program working fine until this morning, now when I try to run as admin I get the little circular windows loading icon for a few seconds but the program fails to open. Can't think of anything changing in my system, I did re-download but still have the same issue.

Any thoughts?

Try disabeling anti-virus before running it.

Simmerhead - Making the virtual skies unsafe since 1987! 

Unfortunately that didn't seem to work, using AVG free I completely disabled it and added Optimiser to the exceptions list. I'll keep messing around to see if I can find any other solution.

Thanks so far,

Does this work with the latest version of P3D, I seem to follow all of your steps, turn off antivirus and yet when I try to run it (windows 10, P3D latest version) I don't get a popup

If you find a solution St0rmy let me know I still haven't go it fixed.

I don't know if this is still a requirement, but the P3d version required FSUIPC4 to be installed.

Any thoughts?

I had this exact issue. After having the program work without issue for months all of a sudden I got this.

I can't tell you what caused it or why. I deleted the folder and redownloaded again. I tried putting it in a couple of different folders and eventually it started working again. Took about a week of playing around. I couldn't find one common thread that might have been causing it to stop. Nothing at all had changed on my system.

Kael Oswald

7950X3D / 64GB DDR5 6000 @ CL30 / Custom Water Loop / RTX 4090 / 3 x 50" 4K LCD TVs

I have exact the same issue since this morning. The Win10 Event Viewer told me there the Problem is NET.Framework related. I have no idea how to fix it due to Integration of NET.Framework into Win10.

Greetings Andrew Bowler

Go here and install this:

\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v2\redist\Interface\FSX-SP1\retail\lib

Or

\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X SDK\SDK\Core Utilities Kit\SimConnect SDK\LegacyInterfaces\FSX-SP1

Let me know how it goes, good luck.