Sign in to follow this  
dukeav

Traffic Optimizer for P3D

Very late to this party.  Is there a newer version than New temporary release 1.9.0.6:?

Thanks.

• Upvote 1

Jack Sawyer

Hi dukeav

What a great program you have produced, I stumbled across it by accident and have found it to be very effective. I have 69 AI entries over and above the ORBx ones and your program increased my performance by about 5-6fps at CYVR (FSDT).  I am using P3Dv3.

I think your program is so important is there any way you can publicise it more or upload it to some of the flightsimming download sites?

Regards
Nigel
Vancouver

Used this program since its release and like it a lot.  Just ran into a recent problem of the program not keeping the limit I set. 

For example i'll fly from a location with sparse aircraft to say London airspace.  If my cap is 40 AI aircraft upon entering London it injects 130+ ai aircraft.  I end up having to hit the Optimize button and wait for it to say Data Request Sent.  Then it deletes out the aircraft to get back down to 40. 

But the 30 sec. to minute it injects like 140 aircraft kills the FPS and smoothness of sim. 

Any solution or anyone else see this? 

Jason Weaver - WestWind Airlines; FlyUK Airlines; VirtualUnited.org

5.jpg

Banner_MJC12.png

I've never seen this. Weird.

Dirk.

Where shall find "P3D Traffic optimizer"  download LINK?

THX:blush:

Ahmet Sanal

"Time you enjoyed wasting, was not wasted"

+1

Best regards, Luís

SYSTEM (build date july, 2023): Case: Lian Li Lancool III  |  Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z790-E Gaming WIFI  CPU: Intel® Core™ i9-13900K Processor @ 6.0 GHZ  |  RAM: 128 GB Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB @ 4800 MHZ  |  MVMe 1: 4 TB Crucial T700 PCIe Gen 5 MVMe 2: 4TB WD Black SN850X PCIe Gen 4 Cooler: Corsair iCue H150i Elite LCD XT | PSU: Corsair HX1500i | GPU: Asus ROG STRIX Gaming 4090 OC | Microsoft Windows 11 x64 Pro

someone please post fresh link. thanks

Luka Makhviladze
PMDG-777-EK-SIG-MAY1713-2_zps6f2ed2be.pn

You'll have to hunt through the two threads on this utility  (FSX and P3d). Somewhere in one of those threads there is a link to the developer's blog that had a download  link.

Else you may be better off with FSUIPC which has a much better traffic  limiter, is constantly  updated and comes with excellent  technical support.

7 hours ago, jabloomf1230 said:

You'll have to hunt through the two threads on this utility  (FSX and P3d). Somewhere in one of those threads there is a link to the developer's blog that had a download  link.

Else you may be better off with FSUIPC which has a much better traffic  limiter, is constantly  updated and comes with excellent  technical support.

I was going to say just this. The link should be back a few pages, it used to be the "Best Answer" but the forum format no longer seems to support that.

In any case please switch to FSUIPC. It's well supported unlike this which was passtime/hobby for me.

And thanks for the all the kind words in this thread.

Until next time...

8 hours ago, dukeav said:

passtime/hobby for me.

It was a truly breakthrough addon for FSX and P3d. It's still surprising to me that LM hasn't added this feature directly to P3d.

Seems like LM broke the SP1 SimConnect interface in v4. They hope to fix it in next release.

Anyway because of it Traffic Optimizer (v1914) does not work with P3D v4. Until LM fixes it, here's a new version (v1915) which use SP2 SimConnect  and works fine:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/2kd5an6o448qi3d/AirTrafficManagerFSX-P3D_Radar_v1915.zip

Don't forget to install SP2 SimConnect from:

<P3D Install Dir>\\redist\Interface\FSX-SP2-XPACK\retail\lib\SimConnect.msi

http://thingsrandom2014.blogspot.com/2017/06/traffic-optimizer-for-p3d-v4.html

• Upvote 2

On ‎6‎/‎19‎/‎2017 at 5:33 PM, dukeav said:

Seems like LM broke the SP1 SimConnect interface in v4. They hope to fix it in next release.

Anyway because of it Traffic Optimizer (v1914) does not work with P3D v4. Until LM fixes it, here's a new version (v1915) which use SP2 SimConnect  and works fine:

Man, Can say thank you enough for this! Love this software...I tried in fsuipc in the p3d v3 client but didn't seems to work the same. I just prefer yours. 

Thanks dukeav for the update and for creating Traffic Optimizer, a great addon.

Steve Weeks

Great! Thanks. Works perfect! An other must have addon now working on P3D V4.

Regards,