Sign in to follow this  
Splash_One

Nice Present From My ISP

Guest B1900 Mech

I will tell you Tom, even for 50 dollars a month, It's worth it.

Guest ba747heavy

:-eekNow I hate charter ;)

Wait til they buy Disney and you'll have Mouse Dropping Pop-ups all over you computer! :-lolW. Sieffert

Guest TerryT

Comcast boosted our cable speeds here in ABQ 2 or 3 months ago and it is really great.Several times in the past, Comcast would be working on the lines prior to the 2X upgrade and they would be sending down data that was in the 3X-5X speed range. (commercial grade lines) Boy was that nice but really hurt when they turned you back to the standard speed. That commecial grade speed out here starts around $79 per month and there are a number of home customers that have it.Still, no matter how fast your connection is, it will only download as fast as the site you are going to can send. That is why I always try to download from sites with high bandwidth even if it means going halfway around the world to do it. Sites that put out less than 100K seem so slow now.Terry

I'm completely, totally, utterly happy with the average 400kb/sec at AVSIM... makes huge downloads small :D Other sites...well.. I'll say :(