Sign in to follow this  
LN-KMM

Air Canada B777 Quick Reference Handbook Normal

Gents, 

I know this might seem like a weird request, but I have been looking for this thing for months. Literally months. 

Air Canada has for I think most of their aircraft a "Quick Reference Handbook NORMAL" book. No, it's not the QRH that comes with the 777 that's for abnormal procedures. I'm looking for the "normal" handbook - it's a 40(ish ?) page document, outlining a bunch of of standard procedures and checklists. As an example, what to do prior to oceanic entry, proper procedure for securing the aircraft for de-ice etc. It looks like a fantastic document... But, I can't find it. 

Other airlines might have these too, and if anyone could send one to me, I would be eternally grateful! 

I've heard from some people that these handbooks are "internal documents" and might be hard to get hands on. Personally I don't see why it's such a big deal, since it is just Boeing procedures, re-written and shortened, but if I won't share it with anyone else, if that is what it takes! :)

I have a few images of what it looks like, and what it contains:

Note, the screenshots are from the 767 and the E190, but it looks the same across the board, just proper procedures for the different aircraft..

http://cl.ly/image/272N0b2s3y2f

http://cl.ly/image/1m1q2f2Q010b (This is what I've been able to re-create from screenshots and videos... Not much in other words).