Sign in to follow this  
Tom Allensworth

SCAM ALERT - AirGlobalX

Here we go again. AirGlobalX claims:

This product will definitely make you want to play FSX each and every day without having to worry about running into those annoying OOM errors, also known as "Out of Memory" errors. We all dread those errors, and AirGlobalX is here to help defeat those errors at all costs without putting your resources at stake. With our brand new technology, all you have to do is run a program AND utilize our fixer that you drag-and-drop into your FSX root directory

There are no refunds and sounds suspiciously like our previously reported scam. AVSIM suggest that you avoid this "product" like it were Ebola.

https://www.facebook.com/iFlysimX/posts/724360504303730 confirms. Other flightsim sites are reporting this as a scam too.

Best regards,

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

Thank you Tom.

Reading the quote provided doesn't even help whomever come across sounding (reading) very professional. Amateurish at best. My impression follows in line with yours, the same bag of poo, the same box, the same wrapping paper, but with a different bow. They get a C+ for persistence though.

Now if they ever come up with a way to drop in a .dll or a script and convert my XP 32 bit to a W7 64 bit and make my FS9 run like a deer, while looking like a combination of Outerra, FSX and P3D I might just be interested, . . . . . . . , or maybe not.

Regards,

IIRC it just modifies your FSX.cfg to crappy settings.  It does work eleminating OOMs, with the added bonus function of eliminating any joy of flying.

sig01.png

Well Done Avsim, alerting us to yet another scammer.

From what I read on their site they supply the UIAutomationCore.dll fix, which is freely available and only cures a very specific type of OOM related to using the menus in FSX. So it's a complete con, paying for a free and simple fix.

If you want a product that really does improve FSX performance and stability, I recommend FS Fiber Accelerator which is available as a demo with 5 free uses so you can really see if it does anything before you part with cash.

ckyliu, proud supporter of ViaIntercity.com. i5 12400F, 32GB, GTX980, more in "About me" on my profile. 

support1.jpg

their website now defaults to the google search page now.

their website now defaults to the google search page now.

Colonel,Indian Army.

My rig : z370  i9 9900k RTX 3090 MSI, 32 gb Ram, m2 nvme 1tb, sata ssd 1tb, 4tb hdd, 850watt smps antek bronze

my sims : DCS world, IL2 Battle of kuban, Stalingrad , MSFS, P3D 5.1, X-plane, Elite dangerous, Star citizen

I wonder if that fella named DECRYPTEDZ is involved with this one too?

Chris Sunseri

The fella by the name of Andrew Wood is obviously in on the scam just by the way he replies to iFlysimX. He couldn't convince a child.

It's sad, really. This isn't a big crowd of a hobby, but the shortcomings of our hobby allowed basement kids to use these "miracle software" scams that have only shown too good to be true.

Thanks, Tom for keeping the BS radar operational.  B)

David Zambrano, CFII, CPL, IGI

I know there's a lot of money in aviation because I put it there. 

BetaTeamD.png

The fella by the name of Andrew Wood is obviously in on the scam just by the way he replies to iFlysimX. He couldn't convince a child.

That and the account only has one Facebook friend, which would suggest it was created veeerryyy recently. As you said, it's really sad that this has come to our small hobby. Apparently all it does is lower the LOD radius in the FSX.cfg.

ckyliu, proud supporter of ViaIntercity.com. i5 12400F, 32GB, GTX980, more in "About me" on my profile. 

support1.jpg