Sign in to follow this  
Hans Bonde

Tileproxy install - digital signed driver

Hello all

I had to reinstall windows 7 proff. on my computer. Tileproxy has worked splendid so far.  OBS But now it ask for a digital signed driver when I install Tileproxy and it won`t run when installed. Can you help me. ??

To get my computer in testmode I use the NG 1.3b.

regards

hansbonde@privat.dk

But now it ask for a digital signed driver when I install Tileproxy and it won`t run when installed. Can you help me. ??

Hi Hans,

You need to override the tileproxy.sys driver signature enforcement in Windows 7.  The deseo13b.exe program will do this.  Here's how:

1. Download dseo13b.exe from here:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/70080922/dseo13b.exe

This is a driver signature enforcement overrider program.

2. Run it -Check Enable Test mode and click next and OK

3. Check Sign a System File and click next and insert a filename.  You can copy and paste this : C:\Windows\System32\drivers\tileproxy.sys

4. Click OK and OK

5. Check Exit and click next  - Now restart PC and restart TileProxy.

That should fix the problem.

Good luck,

John G.

Hi John

Thanks a lot for your answer. Kind of you. I know all about deseo13b.exe as my tileproxy.sys has worked for a long time so far.

My problem is, that I`m looking for solution so that  I not have to press F8 every time I start up. I have Windows 7 proff. 64 bit.and the reason why it has come so far is that I had to reinstall Windows 7 from updated network so it could keep my programs and settings. It worked but with some unsigned drivers after. If I had to erase harddiskand make e clean windows install I surely would not have the problem. But then it would take med a little week to reinstall all programs and files again. So I`m looking for an other solution.

My problem is, that I`m looking for solution so that I not have to press F8 every time I start up.

Hi Hans,

I still think you have a tileproxy.sys unsigned driver enforcement problem.  If you see a DOS screen like this:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/70080922/tileproxy-sys_unsigned_driver.jpg

then here is my recommendation:

1. Delete the C:\Windows\System32\drivers\tileproxy.sys file and replace it with the tileproxy.sys file from the ...\FSX\Tileproxy folder.

2. run dsoe1.3b.exe as stated in my previous post.

3. restart Windows 7 and run tileproxy amd FSX as usual.

If this is not the problem, then I am not sure what the next step should be.  You had tileproxy/FSX running before on Win 7 PC, so it should work now??

John G.

hi Again John

Do you think it would be possible to run tileproxy with the free Microsoft Flight ??? - That could be great because Microsoft Flight runs very smooth.

An other suggest for you. I have purphased FSX FIBER ACCELERATOR V. 1.3.1 from FSPS. This Tool do a very great Work with FSX. My fsx and tileproxy runs now very very smooth with this excellent Tool.

regards

Hans Bonde

Denmark

Hi all Guys

I have just installed Prepar3d professionel version 2.5 (brand new). Now I have problems to run the new P3d when using Tileproxy.

Do any of you have experience with this problem. ?

regards

hansbonde@privat.dk