Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

P3D Development Status Thread [Updated 12SEP14]

Junior,

Yes- versions are always moving forward...  We wouldn't go back to an old version.  LOL

Thanks.

Júnior Silva

sure looking forward on that release.

Joel Strikovsky
Banner_FS2Crew_NGX_Driver.jpg

Thanks for these exellent news,

Finally I'll be able to delete FSX from my Harddrive.....and fully concentrate on P3D....gg

Excellent news, it's all P3D and XP10 for me :)

Thanks, Matt  -|-  Win 10 Pro 64, 7820X @ 4.6Ghz, Corsair H115i, Asus Strix X299, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance, MSI RTX 2080ti, Samsung C49RG90, CH Pedals, Saitek Yoke, Aviator Joystick & 2x Throttles, TrackIR, VRinsight MCP Combo, XP11, P3D v3.4 & v4.5 Pro and way too many add-ons to mention! Simming since '95. Flying since '98.

Just a doubt regarding the 747-400v2 that will be released to P3D.

Will it have the -8i pack as well?

Amazing news and looks it's closer than I thought to fly PMDG's aircrafts again :)

Great news!  Think I'll buy P3D now that PMDG products will be released for it one day.

Matthew S

Robert,

I understand that you may not be able to answer this, but in light of your comment regarding ongoing compatibility for 64-bit, if i was to purchase P3D V2 and a PMDG aircraft, would you support that aircraft in P3D V3 64-bit (assuming that V3 is 64-bit of course), would their be an additional cost? 

Ian R Tyldesley

So I might have missed it, but will FSX owners of PMDG aircraft get any sort of discount/copy of the P3D aircraft? I mean I'd love to have it on P3D but another $70 for each of the aircraft I own is a bit too much for me to handle.

Shane Reilly

Prepar3D & X-Plane 11

737_button.png130_button.png

Yes, great News as I'm missing the 777 and 737.  The Majestic Dash 8 q400 is filling the gap nicely at the moment until PMDG move to P3dv2.xx...can't wait :)

I forgot to ask. Will the expansion packs available for the FSX version (737 NGX 600-700 series and the 777-300ER) be in the Prepar3Dv2 version.

Júnior Silva

So I might have missed it, but will FSX owners of PMDG aircraft get any sort of discount/copy of the P3D aircraft? I mean I'd love to have it on P3D but another $70 for each of the aircraft I own is a bit too much for me to handle.

I actually hope that everyone who has bought the 777 -200LR/F and -300ER get a free update on P3D :)
Or just for a small fee, let us say so 15€? 40 or 50€ would be way overpriced, because P3D is nothing more then a better FSX, but the core is FSX.

AWESOME!  The last string to let go of FSX is near... when the 777/200 is released for the P3Dv2 , my FSX is gone! Whelp! sort off!    It'll be there on my PC..I got lots of space..but I doubt i will ever start it up..unless my P3D gets hosed for some reason and I need something until I get my P3D fixed..I could go back to my FSX... Ha Ha!

:)

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

We currently anticipate that the PMDG 777-200LR/F will be the first product released for use with P3D. All other PMDG products for P3D will follow later.

1) Now that is cool because the T7F became my No.1 with SP1B. :wub:

2) Looking forward to see the P3D world through the eyes of Oculus Rift. B)

3) Good timing also, because it will be winter on the northern hemisphere :lol:

All in all, I am quite happy with that (<understatement!) :rolleyes:

I actually hope that everyone who has bought the 777 -200LR/F and -300ER get a free update on P3D :)

Don't count on it.