Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

P3D Development Status Thread [Updated 12SEP14]

Was it that hard to read the first post? Everything you're asking is written there plain and simple.

Yah that just about covers it  :good: 

Rich Sennett

Loving my narrow body selection in P3D but sorely missing my 777... godspeed :lol:

Is this a fake or have you catched something?

I can't find this site ...

Would be indicating a near release ;)

Guenter Steiner
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Betatester for: A2A, LORBY, FSR-Pillow Tester
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The link is real:

http://www.precisionmanuals.com/productcart/pc/viewCategories.asp?idCategory=25

However, the prices sure as hell aren't. Like they always do, they set the price unrealistically high now, only to lower it when the thing actually releases.

Rest assured, though, the P3D versions will be considerably more expensive. That's just how it will be.

Is this a fake or have you catched something?

I can't find this site ...

Would be indicating a near release ;)

Exactly my best friends at PMDG are going to launch for P3D - AWESOME

Rich Sennett

Crazy. How have you found it?

However, the prices sure as hell aren't. 

Probably we can cut just the six zeros ...  :P

Oh man I really, really hope that PMDG does not punish us loyal customers.

Tme will tell.

Guenter Steiner

Betatester for: A2A, LORBY, FSR-Pillow Tester

Until I can fly both the PMDG T7 and 737NG on P3D, I stay on FSX  DX10.

Being an airliner sim pilot and Prepar3D can't go together until that happens. Having P3D and not these planes only makes you -think- you have a better sim. You haven't. Of course this is only my opinion, everyone can think his own way.

Simulators: Prepar3D v5 Academic | X-Plane 1111.50+ | DCS  World  Open Beta MSFS 2020 Premium Deluxe | 
PC Hardware: Dell U3417W Intel i9 10900K | msi RTX 2080 Ti  Gaming X Trio msi MPG Z490 Gaming Edge Wifi | G.Skill 32GB 3600Mhz CL16 | Samsung 970 EVO Plus+860 EVO+850 EVO x 1TB, Western Digital Black Caviar Black x 6 TB Corsair RM1000i Corsair H115i Platinum Fractal Design Define S2 Gunmetal |
Flight Controls: Fulcrum One Yoke Virpil VPC WarBRD Base Virpil VPC MongoosT-50CM Grip, Thrustmaster Warthog+F/A-18C Grip Thrustmaster TPR Rudder Pedals | Virtual Fly TQ6+Throttle Quadrant | Sismo B737 Max Gear Lever | TrackIR 5Monsterteck Desk Mounts |
My fleet catalog: Link                                                                                                                                                       

Until I can fly both the PMDG T7 and 737NG on P3D, I stay on FSX  DX10.

Being an airliner sim pilot and Prepar3D can't go together until that happens. Having P3D and not these planes only makes you -think- you have a better sim. You haven't. Of course this is only my opinion, everyone can think his own way.

yes p3d w/o pmdg sux but it looks nicer and doesnt crash as much as p3d and when pmdg said they will develop their products also for p3d i changed to p3d :)

yes p3d w/o pmdg sux but it looks nicer and doesnt crash as much as p3d and when pmdg said they will develop their products also for p3d i changed to p3d :)

Why? Losing the simulation for better visuals is not the solution. You choose to stay away from the best simulation for months just for the ''peace of mind'' that you run better sim. Actually right now you have a worse simulation with better graphics. By saying ''worse'' I mean less options. And you lose the best of the best. This is what P3D is right now for ailiner sim pilots. Also, for me FSX DX10 never crashes. Even if PMDG T7 comes in Q42014, 737NG may need 2-3 more months, so why lose all these flights, especially with the new updated PMDG T7 and upcoming FS2Crew? Its a pity to stay away only for the ''placebo'' of the 'new sim'. I think in flight simulation, simulation accuracy is first priority. Of course when both PMDG T7 and 737NGX come out, there will be no reason to stay in FSX. Until then, FSX is the ''best'' sim for me.

Simulators: Prepar3D v5 Academic | X-Plane 1111.50+ | DCS  World  Open Beta MSFS 2020 Premium Deluxe | 
PC Hardware: Dell U3417W Intel i9 10900K | msi RTX 2080 Ti  Gaming X Trio msi MPG Z490 Gaming Edge Wifi | G.Skill 32GB 3600Mhz CL16 | Samsung 970 EVO Plus+860 EVO+850 EVO x 1TB, Western Digital Black Caviar Black x 6 TB Corsair RM1000i Corsair H115i Platinum Fractal Design Define S2 Gunmetal |
Flight Controls: Fulcrum One Yoke Virpil VPC WarBRD Base Virpil VPC MongoosT-50CM Grip, Thrustmaster Warthog+F/A-18C Grip Thrustmaster TPR Rudder Pedals | Virtual Fly TQ6+Throttle Quadrant | Sismo B737 Max Gear Lever | TrackIR 5Monsterteck Desk Mounts |

yes of course im using fsx also but just for pmdg a/c. i think after the release of 777 737 and 747v2 for p3d fsx will be for me just a md11 simulator :)

and i think there wont be much products released which are not designed for fsx and p3d because its nearly the same code. for me pmdg was the only developer for who it was worth it to stay in fsx

ps: do you use dx10 fixer?

Edited by coolian

Ok then...You have both sims installed, so this has a point. Yes I am using Steve's DX10 fixer. I have also just got the Gigabyte G1 GTX970, so I have one more reason to move to P3D, however PMDG is very good to live without. Probably this time, next year this conversation will not have a reason to exist :)