Sign in to follow this  
dukeav

Traffic Optimizer for FSX/P3D

Hi

I've come to this topic really late in the day, so appologies if this has already been asked

I own both fsx and p3d,and I have UT2 running on fsx, I also have my settings in UT2 to spawn about 200 ai aircraft is it worth using this program in fsx, running in tandem with UT2 for now or just use it in p3d

I'm very slowly updating airlines using aig plans and plan to only use the ut2 models eventually in fsx

Also quick question regarding viewing the number of traffic before and after... How do I find this out?

many thanks

P.S

I should add I am running a registered version of FSUIPC

Pete Little

And we definitely need more reasonable people like Jim. :smile:

This tool is so good that it's no wonder so many simmers have come to use it. I did 10 flights or so in and out of London over the last two weeks, an area I've always avoided like the plague.

LOL Jim, good one :rolleyes: , any how I just did a clean install of FSX-SE and used AirTrafficManager with no problems....

Hello, I think a very interesting utility.

You can use any addon traffic with this utility? (UT2, MyTraffic, etc.)

After your experience, what you think the best combination?

As I read, UT2 already has some similar adjustments. You can combine both? Some configuration must be carried in particular for the proper functioning of both?

a greeting

Work with ### AI :) Best software for FSX  B)

Thank you!!!

But considered as pirated, since its creator have not asked for permission from the original authors!

We need you be less sensitive.

We need you to know that the word "we" is not all inclusive, just plural.

We need you to not be the grammar police.

Lol agreed Jim, and Bjoern should take a walk around the virtual block and just turn down those sensitive sensors lol...

André

Hello after I had to reinstall my Prepar3d, the Traffic Optimizer doesn´t work anymore. Fsuipc is installed and simconnect.dll is inside the module folder.

I get this message

> Failed to connect - System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException (0x80004005): Beim Aufruf einer COM-Komponente wurde ein HRESULT E_FAIL-Fehler zurückgegeben.
   bei System.Runtime.InteropServices.Marshal.ThrowExceptionForHRInternal(Int32 errorCode, IntPtr errorInfo)
   bei Microsoft.FlightSimulator.SimConnect.SimConnect..ctor(String szName, IntPtr hWnd, UInt32 UserEventWin32, WaitHandle hEventHandle, UInt32 ConfigIndex)
   bei AirTrafficManager.Main.openConnection()

I'm trying to run this software on a network PC (client) and I'm a little confused as to how to configure SimConnect with Traffic Optimizer.

Can anybody recommend a guide.

Thanks.

I'm trying to run this software on a network PC (client) and I'm a little confused as to how to configure SimConnect with Traffic Optimizer.

Can anybody recommend a guide.

Thanks.

Why not just run it on the client? It has minimal impact on FSX.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

LOL Jim, good one :rolleyes: , any how I just did a clean install of FSX-SE and used AirTrafficManager with no problems....

I have FSX:SE installed after uninstalling FSX. Also latest update from Dovetail, but I just can't seem to get Aircraft Manager to load. Can't remember what the error message is, but application just doesn't load at all.

Someone earlier mentioned reinstalling the original simconnect from the SDK, but would that not overwrite the Dovetail one?

I have Aircraft Traffic Manager installed on a different drive to Steam, in its own directory. Should it be installed within the Steam dir structure for it to work?

Any ideas on how to get this utility working in FSX would be appreciated.

Thanks

Stuart

flyuk_sig.php?id=UKV3373

Works great with my Prepar3d. Every so many years a great USEFUL add on comes along and this is one of them in my opinion.

Thanks for great program

Paul