Sign in to follow this  
amord

Problem Posting a BSOD Issue

I started to post a problem on this forum but I  have been unable to add an image from Photobucket of the BleuScreenView report !

I go to add image icon, copy in the URL from Photobucket, click add and the page just freezes !! :huh: I've tried 2 o3 times and have now given up, any clues ?

I go to add image icon, copy in the URL from Photobucket, click add and the page just freezes !! I've tried 2 o3 times and have now given up, any clues ?

Make sure the link is the BBCode link.

Best regards,

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

I must be getting dimmer in my old age Jim, Photobucket does not show a BBCode option and in the Forum menu select BBCode I chose member and put in my log in name but still had no joy adding the URL from Photobucket ! :huh:

I must be getting dimmer in my old age Jim, Photobucket does not show a BBCode option and in the Forum menu select BBCode I chose member and put in my log in name but still had no joy adding the URL from Photobucket ! :huh:

Try the tutorial at the following link - http://forum.avsim.net/topic/441765-posting-images-in-avsim-forums-how-to/

Best regards,

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

Trying again this time from Firefox and something looke to have happened ! I saw 2 small boxes but no detail.

I have been getting BSOD only while FSX was loading and I opened or used another program, PlanG for example, (although just once I had a BSOD when booting the system from cold).

Once FSX has loaded a flight I have no issues at all, running lots of ORBX stuff + aircraft addons and it is very stable. I have a 6mth old rig I7 with all the bells and whistles.

Any help appreciated, thanks Dave.

Bugger, "An error occurred - You are not allowed to use that image extension on this community" !!

After all that does that mean it doesn't like Photobucket ?

Bugger, "An error occurred - You are not allowed to use that image extension on this community" !!

You can only link a jpeg or jpg type image.  If the extension is other than that you will have problems.

All I need to know is what is the bug check code and what was the driver that caused it.

Best regards,

Submit News to AVSIM

Here are the last 4.

Code:               Driver:

0x0000001a/hal.dll

0x0000001a/ntoskrnl.exe

0x0000003b/nvlddmkm.sys

0x0000001a/win32k.sys

Some earleir variations

0x00000024/Ntfs.sys

0x0000003b/isaStorA.sys

Here are the last 4.

If your system is overclocked, then these errors mean:

0x1a = memory management error. It usually means a bad stick of RAM. Test with Memtest or whatever you prefer. Try raising your RAM voltage. Your memory settings in the BIOS could be in error too.

0x3b = increase vcore.

Believe the 0x00000024/Ntfs.sys BSOD you received earlier is action 0x0124 (not 24). 0x0124 indicates you should increase or decrease QPI/VTT first, if not, then decrease vcore.

If you are overclocked and not familiar with proper settings, you should go into the BIOS and return your overclock back to the optimal default settings. This should fix your BSOD's until you can try overclocking again (see our Hardware Forum for tips on overclocking).

EDIT: I forgot to add that BSOD's are extremely serious and could completely damage your computer system. So I strongly recommend you return your BIOS settings to the default.

EDIT: Here's a link to the complete list of BSOD Codes: http://forums.overclockers.co.uk/showthread.php?t=18572532

Best regards,

Edited by firehawk44

Submit News to AVSIM

Thanks Jim,

It is definately not overclocked, I will contact my supplier and get him to take a look.

If you are not overclocked, then most likely you have an error with one of your hardware drivers where the driver is trying to use the wrong memory address (IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL). I would download and run a freeware driver scanner (Google - driver scanner). I use Driver Scanner or Driver Genius. The program scans your system for outdated drivers and will provide a list of drivers that require updating (these are things Windows Update will not find). It's payware if you decide to have the program download and update the drivers for you. You can also Google the outdated driver found by the scanner, download it yourself, and install it.

Best regards,

Submit News to AVSIM

OK I updated a few drivers, disconnected the external hard drive esp when booting PC and FSX,  but I'm also allowing FSX to load a flight before opening any addons such as PlanG.

No BSOD event since, (fingers crossed).

Thanks for your help JIm.