Sign in to follow this  
greeneg

AFG Pilatus PC-12 Base pack Could someone guide me plz

Guest jwhak1

Hello, I have just downloaded and installed the Pilatus PC-12I am having problems and was wondering if someone could give me some detailed instructions on the install of the guages I would appreciate it..I have got the plane installed but am having problems with the guages when the plane first loads up on the runway I have a cockpit view but guages are dead... Think I zigged when I shoulda zagged on the install.. Thanks, JoshP.S. I hope I have not messed something up I have alot of add-ons such as mesh scenery etc I have paid for (kinda scared).. LOLI put the guages files in my fs9 guages folder but there were zips within zips etc..Ugh just need a veterans help thats all.. Thanks Again All.About 15 hours Dual time in C-172. But got health complications now.. So FS9 has become my flying buddy.. Great Program... By the way that new program that is coming out looks interesting (FS PASSENGERS.)Hope they can add a bush flying cargo or supply transport to that program would be the cream of the crop. Josh

Not totally sure exactly what's going on, but the "zips between zips" are probably actually cab files and should not be unzipped. Make certain that you didn't inadvertantly do that.I personally put all of my gauge files in the panel folder of the aircraft which makes things easier for me to manipulate or troubleshoot most of the time.Hope that's of some help.ABCEd GreenKCLThttp://www.panelshop.com/DEV.jpg