Sign in to follow this  
WotanUK

Aerosoft Airbus

For those of you who are interested Aerosoft have said that they intend to release the new Airbus X-Tended-extended (A318/319) next Monday at 14:00 Paris time.  For those looking to upgrade, you'll have to wait until Wednesday.

http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/82081-airbus-projects-preview/page-77

Not sure about this, i was unhappy that they are going to charge, but it's only a 20 euro upgrade fee for 4 models and improvements.  Might wait for the FSL A320, but i don't think i'll use all the features.

Ian R Tyldesley

Great thanks for the info - sounds like it will be time to get the CC out

Rich Sennett

The external model is beautiful and I'm sure the systems will be great, but the lack of wingflex just kills the external model for me. It reminds me of my early days of FSX, flying the default 747 without 'Advanced Animations' checked (no wingflex). I know that Aerosoft has said time and time again that the wingflex is not noticeable enough for them to implement it, but if you fly, say, the Project Airbus A320 you can see just how much wingflex the aircraft has.