Sign in to follow this  
cthiggin2

PFD Error? Vertical Red Lines

th_ScreenShot001.jpg

Hi Folks,

I've tried to find the reason for the two red vertical bars in the manual.  I "thought" it was IRS not aligned.  This is one of the default flights with the ngx default panel state....

I'm new to this and would highly appreciate someone telling me what is wrong and point me in the correct direction to fix it.

Thanks so much,

Tom

yourgosGK,

Nope....Don't violate EULA's.....

Elimarbp - The TCAS is turned to "on"....

It needs to be on to work, this seems to me that there is a traffic near your aircraft and this mode is RA - Resolution Advisory. It also happens if you hit the TCAS test button.

Thanks friend - we're on the same page....

Just tell me what the red lines are and "me" be ok.

Tom

Hi folks,

I've read everything I can find in the manuals on TCAS - and I am setting it up correctly, but the red lines are still there.  I've tried ALL panel states and they represent the same behavior.

Read several other google hits, and most of these folks say it's the TCAS "STUCK" in Test Mode - and most have done a full uninstall/re-install to correct the situation.  Apparently, it does

not affect the "737" and you can fly, but the red lines are mainly an annoyance.

Any other thoughts?

Thank you so much,

Tom

Any other thoughts?

Something's corrupt, I think.

support.precisionmanuals.com

Kyle Rodgers

Visit jetmax and get the real thing, thats what i'm aiming for in the near future! (Self build) Just hope a re-install will fix this, as i have heard PMDG isn't realising anymore updates.

Vernon Howells

as i have heard PMDG isn't realising anymore updates.

False.

Very false.

Why in the [heck] would they not be releasing any more updates for an aircraft that's being actively worked on for Prepar3D?  That makes no sense.

At all...

Read the stickeys.  I cannot stand false information circulating like this.  Sorry, but if anyone knows anything about me, they'd know that misinformation is one of my biggest irritations.  There's absolutely no excuse for stuff like this...

Kyle Rodgers

Thanks Kyle,

Will do a clean uninstall - and re-install.  Hopefully that will fix it.

Tom