Sign in to follow this  
gizmosellsbunnys

MSEv2 North Germany is missing tiles

MSEv2 is missing tiles and the problem is north germany 10 and 11 they are both the same file.  Just get around to fixing this  :lol: Baravia is good area, and hope to see France soon to fly in. 

Maybe you re-download those two files again. I have other issues, but no missing files. Over what area of Northern Germany do you see missing files.

Any attempt to stretch fuel is guaranteed to increase headwinds

My specs: AMD Radeon RX6700XT, AMD Ryzen 9 5900X, 32GB RAM, 34" monitor, screen resolution: 2560x1080

The same here. Has downloadet twice the Northgermany. Alas, the problem is still there-A large thunk of default scenery instead of Megascenery. And yes. The download 10 and 11 are the same size! What can we do here. Will the developers see this tread?

I have exactly the same problem. Installers 10 and 11 exactly the same size and when you run them individually you can see they are installing the same files. The tiles that are missing appear to be Germany_Aerial_AG_24.bgl to Germany_Aerial_AG_36.bgl.

I has, today, sendt a complain to megascenery custom support, and hope for a answer soon. I will keep your all posted.

I recall, this has happend before, and megasceneryearth rectified the problem in a couple of days.

Also sent an e-mail today to MSE  ( through their own site an a copy through my own e-mail address).

Previous mails a couple of weeks ago have never been answered!!!

Number of tiles missing.

Switzerland =18

Florida =6

Germany North =30 ( includes the numbers already mentioned in previous messages)

Germany South =1

New York =26

Downloads & DVD's are the same.

A lot of money spent for incomplete scenery, not buying anymore until present issues are sorted out.

My other MSE Sceneries are complete, Netherlands, Germany Central, Belgium and Portugal.

I wonder if MSE/PC Aviator read messages on forums like AVSIM.

Hi all, I'll get those North Germany tile files looked at ASAP by the product manager. I don't frequent these forums all that often sorry. Well, not on a daily basis. I try to get on at least once per week though.

I've sent the email off to the product manager and asked this issue to be looked into urgently.

Will report back when fixed. Thanks for your patience in this matter and apologies that I didn't see this earlier.

Dean
Manager - PC Aviator Australia

Retailing Sim DVD Software, Downloads, Hardware and Accessories

I can confirm the problem has been identified and a new file #10 is currently being uploaded to the server. Will report back when it is ready to download.

Dean

Germany North File #10 has been corrected and re-uploaded. That should fix the missing tiles in North Germany. Just use the same download link as per your original order.

Thanks for your patience.

Dean

Will PC Aviator be also looking at the other countries which has issues as mentioned  by me a

couple of days ago.

I presume sellers, other than MSE/ PC Aviator, SimMarket for example.will receive the updated

versions.