Sign in to follow this  
Demious

Wanted: new aircraft to go totaly nuts for

Thanks guys! Event though some ideas arent the GA style to travle small airports with, I sure see some very interesting aircraft I'm going to sit down for to check them out. :)

Just a thought that crossed my mind... I there a V35B in an A2A style quality?

(Yeah, it's the double tail fin... That are the things that draw my attention... :wink:)

Cheers!

Maarten

The Twin Otter is superb indeed; one of my favorites.  Perhaps others can verify if the Sibwings AN-2 works in P3D?  If so, I'd recommend that, since it would definitely checkmark the box that reads 'different'! :lol:

Jim Stewart

Milviz Person.

Hello Demious,

Leave us Not forget the Iris AT6 Texan II -  This Airplane grows on You - I'm a big Super Cub Fan - but when I started flying the Texan - I didn''t want to fly any thing else !!

Choose Wisely my Friend !!

Let Us know what You Choose !!

Johnman

Hello Demious,

Maybe check out Sim Skunkworks - Looks like a nice F84F - and a AV8 Harrier - with P3D installers ??

http://www.vaafse.org/simskunkworks/web/

I have the F84F - Beautyfull Model - very detailed and nicely Documented - Have a look - its some thing different !!  :BigGrin:  B)

Johnman

Fully agree with Johnman, the F84F and the F104 from simskunkworks really are "living" planes, amongst my favorites!

Definitely look carefully at the Realair Legacy, fast, semi aerobatic, great all round visibility, IFR capable, reasonable takeoff run, beautifully modeled.  What more could you ask for in single engine GA?

The FSX version works just fine with the EMT.

I second the Q400, A2A Cherokee and the Aerosoft Twotter BUT I have just fallen in love with Lionheart Creations Lear24!  I HATED the Lear in FSX but this is a beauty to look at and to fly.

http://www.lionheartcreations.com/Lionheart_FlightSimulations.html

Vic

RIG#1 - 7700K 5.0g ROG X270F 3600 15-15-15 - EVGA RTX 3090 1000W PSU 1- 850G EVO SSD, 2-256G OCZ SSD, 1TB,HAF942-H100 Water W1064Pro
40" 4K Monitor 3840x2160 - AS16, ASCA, GEP3D, UTX, Toposim, ORBX Regions, TrackIR
RIG#2 - 3770K 4.7g Asus Z77 1600 7-8-7 GTX1080ti DH14 850W 2-1TB WD HDD,1tb VRap, Armor+ W10 Pro 2 - HannsG 28" Monitors