Sign in to follow this  
FlyIce

SimControl app on iPad, anyone tried it?

This app looks pretty cool but not sure how well it works with P3D v2.3. It's pretty pricey at $40.

http://simcontrol.net/screenshots

SimControl grants users the ability to reposition aircraft instantly, change the wind and weather, fail engine components or instruments for realistic training in your simulator and much more without ever needing to get out of the captain’s chair or pause the simulation

7950X3D / 32GB / RTX4090 / HP Reverb G2 / Win11

This looks like something I would really use. I think it needs more development before I purchase it though. I use garmin pilot for my approach plates. When flying real airplanes, my location is geo-referenced on the approach plate. in the sim I just have the approach plate on my ipad. If I were to use this app, I wouldn't be able to get my approach plates without leaving the app or using my little screened iphone. 

If it had location referenced approach charts build into the app just as it has the enroute charts, I would be sold. Preferably matching charts to the time frame of the default nav charts in P3d. So I can use the default equipment. 

AMD 5800X | Nvidia 3090 FE | Samsung CRG9 49 inch monitor | Samsung M.2 NVMe 1TB|  3, 1TB SSDs| 32GB DDR4 @3600 cl 16| Windows 10|X-plane 11, MS2020