Sign in to follow this  

Cloud9's F104 Starfighter....GET IT NOW!!!!

If you like military aircrafts, the new F104 from Cloud9 is a real jewel.Excellent flight dynamics, fantastic external textures (so beautiful and detailed!!), tons of different models and liveries, very sharp and functionnal 2D and 3D panels and the "magic touch" from Cloud9, all the eye-candies that I personnaly love like fully moving pilot, parachute with break effect...I didn't notice any problems with fps....the only problem I have is to land this monster but with a little bit of practice and after breaking a hundred of machines I will do it...Fantastic product, a warm thanks to the designersDavid in Jerusalem More info:http://www.fscloud9.com:-cool

Best regards,
David Roch

AMD Ryzen 5950X //  Asus ROG CROSSHAIR VIII EXTREME //  32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 4000 MHz CL17 //  ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4090 24GB OC Edition //  2x SSD 1Tb Corsair MP600 PCI-E4 NVM //  Corsair 1600W PSU & Samsung Odyssey Arc 55" curved monitor
Thrustmaster Controllers: TCA Yoke Pack Boeing Edition + TCA Captain Pack Airbus Edition + Pendular Rudder.

Guest panda234

aircrafts (dosn't need the s) jewel (sp). Is this an advertisement? billg

Guest panda234

go to http://www.starfighters.nl/ and then click starfighter videos and then there's a bunch, but do this one: Riat Cottesmore landing 2x F-104S 23gruppo 24 July 2000 It's down a bit on the right hand side. This is how they land in rl. None of the throttle back as you're landing stuff, it's full speed, well, 200 knots or so. billg

Guest A321

>aircrafts (dosn't need the s) jewel (sp). >>Is this an advertisement? >>billg>Why dont they just make a rule. No discussion of payware aircraft in the forum :(For gods sake, lets go one step better, close it down, since you may upset or advertise a product you would think others enjoy.So with that being said..I really love the LDS 767, and the aerosft sea Hawk, the PSS Airbus Series, Pmdg, Bill Loyns, Sim Flyers, FlyTampa... The list is endless, infact I love 99% of payware developers...But dont buy anything from any of them becuase I love them, as it might just might be advertising.A sad and tired Jason

Guest DemolitionMan

Billg"aircrafts (dosn't need the s) jewel (sp).Is this an advertisement?"Loosen up at bit man, where are we here, in an english language class?Have a bit more tolerance for people whose first language ISN'T english.How many languages can YOU speak? Is your hebrew as good as Davids english? er..no..I thought not..BestGrahame (EDHL) :-)

Guest panda234

wow, and I thought I wasn't going to flame. Then this hairy humongous rabbit tail little thingy from edhl said, hey, loosen up. So, here I am, loosening up, and wondering where Grahame from EDHL is.

Guest DemolitionMan

"wow, and I thought I wasn't going to flame. Then this hairy humongous rabbit tail little thingy from edhl said, hey, loosen up. So, here I am, loosening up, and wondering where Grahame from EDHL is."I was out of the house for a while, sorry.Although you chose not to answer my question about your language abilities, I think it's clear from your reply anyway: Anyone who has such an atrocious command of english is unlikely to be able to speak another language too. Maybe you should polish up your syntax and vocabulary a bit before you attempt to learn another language though...Incidently, I speak 3 languages fluently, and I can write better in all of them than you appear to be able to do in what I assume is your native language.Have a nice day :-) BestGrahame (EDHL)

Whaoooooow!!we are just speaking about a game, a hobby, a passion.let's forget the rules and the good maners for the politicians...thank you Grahame for your kind words :-)no, it's not an advertisment, I have nothing to do with Cloud9's management, I don't get paid by anybody to say what I think, bad or good, i just read posts, like you and most of them are "what do you think about X or Y...". So I just said what I think of a great product.This is my way to thank those talentuous guys that produce nice addons for our pleasure.I did the same for few different addons from cloud9 but also Flight1, Dreamfleet, PMDG, FSD and many others, every time I was satisfied.I also wrote hard critics when I thought they were justified.I am just an ordinary and gratefull person.Is that suspect nowadays?best regardsdavidPS: sorry for the mistakes :-cool

Best regards,
David Roch

AMD Ryzen 5950X //  Asus ROG CROSSHAIR VIII EXTREME //  32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 4000 MHz CL17 //  ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4090 24GB OC Edition //  2x SSD 1Tb Corsair MP600 PCI-E4 NVM //  Corsair 1600W PSU & Samsung Odyssey Arc 55" curved monitor
Thrustmaster Controllers: TCA Yoke Pack Boeing Edition + TCA Captain Pack Airbus Edition + Pendular Rudder.

Guest DemolitionMan

DavidNow we're back on course here as far as the subject of this thread is concerned, I just wanted to say that the Cloud9 Starfighter looks very nice indeed. I'd probably have bought it, if I didn't have the CaptainSim version already. I don't fly military jets that much anyway, so it'd be a waste of money to buy the Cloud9 version too.But I'm glad you're having fun with it though, the landings in a starfighter are always very exiting!BestGrahame (EDHL)

Guest secks

How is the VC? Fluid gauges?

>Why dont they just make a rule. No discussion of payware>aircraft in the forum :(>hey dude. Why don't they make a rule: no banners advertising products in this forum.Payware has the same right to exist as anything else.>For gods sake, lets go one step better, close it down, since>you may upset or advertise a product you would think others>enjoy.>Discussion and opinions are one thing, blatant advertising is another.He doesn't say anything about the product, just a "buy now!!!!" and a link to the purchase site. If he'd actually stated WHY he likes it so much he thinks it worthy of purchase I don't think anyone would have minded (except the pathological payware haters, but they can't be pleased by anything and are inconsequential).

Guest Jimbofly

I don't know where you got that impression. From what I've read, it's someone genuine opinion.

Guest A321

>>>Why dont they just make a rule. No discussion of payware>>aircraft in the forum :(>>>hey dude. Why don't they make a rule: no banners advertising>products in this forum.>Payware has the same right to exist as anything else.>>>For gods sake, lets go one step better, close it down, since>>you may upset or advertise a product you would think others>>enjoy.>>>Discussion and opinions are one thing, blatant advertising is>another.>He doesn't say anything about the product, just a "buy>now!!!!" and a link to the purchase site. >>If he'd actually stated WHY he likes it so much he thinks it>worthy of purchase I don't think anyone would have minded>(except the pathological payware haters, but they can't be>pleased by anything and are inconsequential).Jwenting, you cant read..FROM HIS POST------------------------------------------------------Excellent flight dynamics, fantastic external textures (so beautiful and detailed!!), tons of different models and liveries, very sharp and functionnal 2D and 3D panels------------------------------------------------------Thats why he says Buy Now.Jason