Sign in to follow this  
aviation1972

I need to buy a joystick that works in Windows 7, ( 64bit ), with FSX.

I need the names of joysticks that are detected, recognized, and work properly in a 64bit environment. Windows 7 Professional, FSX-Deluxe. But, Windows 7 is 64bit, ( not 32bit ). This is very urgent, ( for me ). Brand new desktop pc. So far, "unusable". Thanks Everybody. I really need your help.

I'm running Win7 pro 64bit and I use the Saitek X52Pro all buttons, switches, Axis and sliders work perfectly.

The only thing I have Issues with is the LCD display which can show Nav/Com radio information but I never used it when it did work so that bit's pretty much irrelevant for me. The rest of it (the important bit's) works fine though.

Brian Thomas

WW1618.png

Guest JustanotherPilot

I've been using Logitech Extreme 3D Pro on my win7 64bit FSX for years with no problems, also works fine with Prepar3D v1.4 and V2.3

Best and cheap Logitech attack 3

Ryzen 5 1600x - 16GB DDR4 - RTX 3050 8GB - MSI Gaming Plus

CH Flightstick Pro

Logitech Attack 3

Both work great for me....

CH Products Yoke & Pedals in Windows 7 64bit

Strange question... It makes no difference if the operating system is 32 or 64bit!

I've done many installs & yet to find a stick that does not work. The PC just sees the sticks as game controllers. I do not use any of the drivers that come with the sticks/yokes/pedals. I use FSuipc to set up & calibrate.

Robin

"Onward & Upward" ...
To the Stars, & Beyond...