Sign in to follow this  
george3098

installing fsx

i had to uninstall fsx because it was messed up but when i install it two errors come up Data error (cyclic redundancy check) and Error -1603 fatal error during installation. Please Help

Cyclic Redundancy Check, would suggest a damaged disk. Might be worth making a folder on your desktop..and copying all the content from the FSX disks into it..and running from there.

If you cannot copy, and it comes up with an error...you defo have a damaged disk...sorry

Cyclic Redundancy Check, would suggest a damaged disk. Might be worth making a folder on your desktop..and copying all the content from the FSX disks into it..and running from there.

If you cannot copy, and it comes up with an error...you defo have a damaged disk...sorry

thanks it says when the loading bar says removing applications

oh, very weird....bit beyond my capability....sorry

i tryed it and it work thank you, but i have another proplem when i get in the game it like freezes but you can still hear the engine, when you go to outside view it doesnt work but when you minimize the game and open it back up it goes to the outside view

thanks it says when the loading bar says removing applications

I had the same thing.  Just let it do what it has to do and then in 10 to 15 minutes (and I know, a while) it will start installing.  I thought there was something wrong with mine too, but if you let it run, it eventually installs.  Hope this helps.  Edit: I see you already installed it.