Sign in to follow this  
TonyPitzicatta

Bad ground textures at night

Hi,

some texture problem is puzzling me. I got very bad textures at night, while at day everything is nice and sharp.

The two screenshot are exact the same, just on at night and the other at daytime.

I'm using FTX Global, Vector and EuropeLC.

It seems as if the night textures seem to need more time/capacity to load, so the time i fly over them they aren't fully loaded. But only at night !?!?

I hope someone got an idea.

Greetings

Tony

10B1d1k7Wu9Jb5XXcSjKZCEVZpex0_thumb.jpg
1WtGWIHqYcry7YMxXhvkD5KNnKO4mk_thumb.jpg

HI

With out knowing system specs. Did it just start doing this. Has it done it for a while. Did it happen after installing before said scenery? Remember night time is harder on frame rates. especially with more detailed scenery. Need to experiment with settings levels. Its a big learning curve, but you have a good place to start.

mike

This was the first nightflight.

So, nightscenery is really more processor hungry than daytime? Are there seperate Night and Day Textures? And if so, does Orbx replace both?