Hi Guys,

I felt I should pass on my experience with a Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog, in case any of you were considering purchasing it. This may be the most expensive joystick/throttle combination on the market, retailing for over $500 from many suppliers; in fact, I paid almost $600, including tax and shipping costs (it is all metal construction and VERY heavy). Thing is, the joystick lasted a little over 3 years and now none of the buttons work. The warranty is only 2 years and neither the manufacturer nor the retailer want to know me, not even if the repair is at my cost.

Obviously there is a chance that I was simply unlucky and that others experience will be different. But the attitude of the manufacturer and the retailer is the thing that gets me. Do they really think a $600 joystick that fails within 3 years is an acceptable value proposition?

Cheers,

Noel.

11th Gen i9-11900K @ 3.5GHz | nVidia GeForce RTX 3080 | Corsair 64 GB RAM | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2TB | Asus 27" RoG G-Sync

Track IR5 | Thrustmaster Warthog | CH Products Pedals