Sign in to follow this  
Cap737Jon

Unlocking the 737

I have the 737NGX installed but when I go into the game and it asks me for my password to activate it it's saying its no good. It has been a long while since I've installed the ships and finally have the time to install FSX and the ships on my new SSD with my new OS. I emailed PMDG support but my email was rejected something about delayed sending or something. I am having the same issues for my 747. Please help. I miss my 737NG!!!!

Jon

Jon,

Not sure what you mean by "asks for my password" but if you are using the password you use to login to the PMDG store then this is incorrect.

Within the PMDG store you can login and find a list of your previous orders, clicking on the order number of the NGX order will open up the details. Towards the bottom of that page you will find a activation code, this is what you need to put into the box.

Hope this helps

Kieron

Jon,

Not sure what you mean by "asks for my password" but if you are using the password you use to login to the PMDG store then this is incorrect.

Within the PMDG store you can login and find a list of your previous orders, clicking on the order number of the NGX order will open up the details. Towards the bottom of that page you will find a activation code, this is what you need to put into the box.

Hope this helps

Kieron

Thank you very much!!! I got both my ships unlocked with your help!!

Jon

I emailed PMDG support but my email was rejected something about delayed sending or something.

For what it's worth, the official avenue of support for PMDG is:

support.precisionmanuals.com - go there, bookmark it so you don't forget it later.

Kyle Rodgers