riyadh11.jpg

riyadh12.jpg

riyadh13.jpg

riyadh14.jpg

riyadh15.jpg

riyadh16.jpg

riyadh17.jpg

Thanks for viewing!

Fantastic shots. This interesting part of the globe is a bit neglected in our sim world. Sim Savvy?? Wasn't that the gentleman, who offered us a few years back the entire US on a Harddrive for $$...I can't remember, how much.  He had issues with water masking, that is why I didn't go for it. This evolved later into MSE v.2, still with water masking issues btw.  I never knew that he had once this kind of offer. And from your screenies, no water masking issues anymore. I still have his freeware covering the Himalayas, very nice from high up.

Any attempt to stretch fuel is guaranteed to increase headwinds

My specs: AMD Radeon RX6700XT, AMD Ryzen 9 5900X, 32GB RAM, 34" monitor, screen resolution: 2560x1080

Fantastic shots. This interesting part of the globe is a bit neglected in our sim world. Sim Savvy?? Wasn't that the gentleman, who offered us a few years back the entire US on a Harddrive for $$...I can't remember, how much. He had issues with water masking, that is why I didn't go for it. This evolved later into MSE v.2, still with water masking issues btw. I never knew that he had once this kind of offer. And from your screenies, no water masking issues anymore. I still have his freeware covering the Himalayas, very nice from high up.

The commercial interest to make money meant it would never be a finished product and the way flight simmers build their computers high resolution photoscenery will never be popular.

Nice pics!

Thanks much!

HLJAMES