Sign in to follow this  
Colonel X

nVidia driver 344.11 out, post experiences.

Will get to it later. Anyone experienced changes in XPX performance?

-

Belligerent X-Plane 12 enthusiast on Apple M1 Max 64GB

Not on the nVidia site - either official or beta????

John

Edit - Found it on Guru3d..... don't know about that...

John Wingold

Supports the new GeForce GTX 980 and GTX 970 GPUs, based upon the second-generation Maxwell architecture

I don't have that and my 770 entry in the search block doesn't bring it up... at least it didn't earlier.

John

Just checked it again and it is there now.  I'll try it later...

John Wingold

Supports the new GeForce GTX 980 and GTX 970 GPUs, based upon the second-generation Maxwell architecture

I don't have that and my 770 entry in the search block doesn't bring it up... at least it didn't earlier.

John

Just checked it again and it is there now.  I'll try it later...

Just go to the second tab: "supported products". You'll find your 770 there ;)

Bonjour,

Not good for me on a GTX 780  DX9... lot of artifacts when changing views. Black vertical lines and flashes.

Revert back to an old one 340.52... No problem

Best regards

Claude

Claude Troncy

Works very good with XP10 on my win7 64, GTX760 4GB. FPS stable and smooth experience. No problems.

Flo

Hmmm, I must have an unlucky combination of hardware as it have me bad stutters when looking at the sun with SMP installed. Rolled back...

i910900k, RTX 3090, 32GB DDR4 RAM, AW3423DW, Ruddy girt big mug of Yorkshire Tea

Will get to it later. Anyone experienced changes in XPX performance?

Yes, cloud shadows are very dull, and need greater adjustment on the Sky Max 2 slider bar.  There is definitely something going on with how this driver interacts with Shader code in each sim.  In my case, in P3D v2.3 (on my system...) it produces black line flashes if you view out your left or right side, and then bank...no banking...no flashes. Looking out the front of the cockpit, no flashes.  Non of this in XPX or FSX.  In XPX, though, I saw immediately that my original pre-setting of the Sky Max 2 cloud shadow gave an almost non-existent shadow (intensity) in comparison to the ground shadow that was produced by using the 377.88 driver. 

At least the Opengl under Linux for X plane is performing smoothly but under windows i get stutters even when my fps is above 24.

Ryzen 5 1600x - 16GB DDR4 - RTX 3050 8GB - MSI Gaming Plus