Sign in to follow this  
ggi

C207

I see Alabeo as a cheaper aircraft seller from Carenado, under the name "Alabeo", because that's what it is...

Alabeo are a different development team though, just working under Carenado's management. My guess is that Carenado just tell them what aircraft to make, how to make it, and allow them to reuse their assets.

It does have procedures manual, performance charts and RXP integration...

Didn't know that, thanks for the HU.

i´ve hear opinions from pilots who fly 206 and 207 and the plane flyes like a real one... the caracteristics when the weight its bad configured real.. etc... so far.. the best on the alabeo fleet, and maybe better that the sister carenado t206h ..... 

i´ve hear opinions from pilots who fly 206 and 207 and the plane flyes like a real one... the caracteristics when the weight its bad configured real.. etc... so far.. the best on the alabeo fleet, and maybe better that the sister carenado t206h ..... 

I agree with that!, the 207 it's even impressively FPS friendly than C206 analog and G1000 was...I really like the 207, it isn't the turbo version, but it's nice to fly, same with the 177, very well done (IMO)

I agree with that!, the 207 it's even impressively FPS friendly than C206 analog and G1000 was...I really like the 207, it isn't the turbo version, but it's nice to fly, same with the 177, very well done (IMO)

I third that gentlemen.  It seems that Alabeo has really stepped up their flight dynamics lately with their aircraft.  The 207 is a steady as a rock.  Quite a joy to fly

I third that gentlemen.  It seems that Alabeo has really stepped up their flight dynamics lately with their aircraft.  The 207 is a steady as a rock.  Quite a joy to fly

Yes, I really like it a lot!, this one with the Cardinal, are the best ones!!!, paired with the ones from Carenado

I bought it from PC Aviator and I cannot open the download. It says the download ended early - says it is corrupted. :(  They closed 10 minutes before I called. Just my luck! LOL!  I even tried to download it on another machine. No joy. I'm getting closer to owning it! LOL! One day!!

Don.

Don, please let us know how do you like it (when you get it)! Your opinion is highly appreciated.

I seem to be really enjoying the C207, especially the fact that Alabeo included Reality XP integration! I hope that payware aircraft developers continue to feature Reality XP integration into their planes for FSX! This aircraft does not have a comms 2 radio though, which is not a big problem for me (at least that's what I've noticed).

Carenado & Alabeo will still adding the RXP integration in all their future aircrafts! (it's pretty sure)

Carenado & Alabeo will still adding the RXP integration in all their future aircrafts! (it's pretty sure)

That's good to hear!

GOT IT!!! This is a sweet machine. I have not tried every switch, dial, etc., but I am in love with this one. PC Aviator came through today. Back to the bush again.

BP;)

GOT IT!!! This is a sweet machine. I have not tried every switch, dial, etc., but I am in love with this one. PC Aviator came through today. Back to the bush again.

BP;)

Glad to hear!, happy bush landings!